Reviews for Chances
Bob Roos chapter 17 . 1/6/2018
Videl's playfulness is so cute here. She really switches her mood at a moment's notice, one moment snappy, the next giggling at the situations. I can totally relate with Gohan not really following her at all, and the awkwardness from both sides is honestly really cute. I'm getting really curious as to what Videl will end up wishing for. Maybe for her mom to come back to life? I don't know.
Aaron Leach chapter 17 . 1/6/2018
Awesome chapter.
iMysticalDBZ chapter 13 . 12/31/2017
Loved this chapter. Have a happy New Years!
smithack chapter 16 . 12/29/2017
lovely
a guy chapter 16 . 12/29/2017
thanks for the update and more and try to keep the flash back to a minimum if it is about the gohan's story but keep videl's reaction
Kaflaful chapter 16 . 12/29/2017
Each chapter has been fantastic. I’m impressed with this story and can’t wait for the next chapter. Please keep it up.
Shank5 chapter 16 . 12/29/2017
I would include not Preventing people from dieing when you have the power to prevent it(cowardice) would probably stop you from riding the Nimbus. So if Gohan were to have tried to use the Nimbus to Run home like a coward in the Saiyan saga when he knew either conscious or unconscious that he had the power to stop innocent people from dieing he would not have been able to ride the Nimbus.

but if he were to use the Numbis cloud to travel to the base of korin tower to climb it the way his father did to get stronger and drink the Sacred Water it would be ok.
ClaraTucker123 chapter 16 . 12/29/2017
I love these two dorks. Gohan likes her so much! The flying was so cute. Everything was cute. I wish there was only one bed... ok, they are teenagers... but still... hey, happy new year!
yunayuu chapter 16 . 12/29/2017
Awesome! Loved this chapter, and can't wait for the next ones full of my favorite couple Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2017
Nimbus's fastest speed was recorded at 1,151 miles per hour. That's Mach 1.5. That's why it took Goku a few weeks to gather all of the Dragon Balls during the Red Ribbon Army fiasco. These days, Gohan and everyone can move and fly at hypersonic speed, easily out-racing the Flying Nimbus. Pure heart usually means you have no darkness, evil, or malice in your heart. At least in the case of those on the side of light.
Aaron Leach chapter 16 . 12/29/2017
Awesome chapter.
iMysticalDBZ chapter 7 . 12/28/2017
Really been enjoying reading a chapter or two every night. It’s been a great fic, although it feels like the pace might be a little too fast, but it’s probably too late now since you have 15 chapters out
lazyguy90 chapter 15 . 12/25/2017
Nice work on this.

Keep at it.
iMysticalDBZ chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Great first chapter! Great way to get the reader to wanna read more! Gonna keep reading this.
yunayuu chapter 15 . 12/23/2017
True! Can't wait to see how you'll make her find out! Loved the chapter, a dragon ball hunting is always welcome; and it's even better with those two involved! Keep up the good work!
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »