Reviews for Chances
Vivibert chapter 15 . 12/23/2017
I don't think I have read that many stories with Gohan and Videl going on a Dragonball hunt, so it doesn't seem unoriginal to me at all. In fact I'm really looking forward to what's to come. so much potential for just anything to happen, yay!
smithback chapter 15 . 12/22/2017
exciting!
a guy chapter 15 . 12/22/2017
more and it feels a bit short
saiyan fan chapter 15 . 12/22/2017
Considering the gang's track record of running into trouble when Dragon Ball hunting, I have a feeling Videl is going to learn a lot about Gohan's history. He was kidnapped by his uncle and used for an ultimatum, kidnapped by Piccolo and forced to learn wilderness survival for six months, spent the next five months getting martial arts pounded into him, and fought off alien invaders with his pops. Right after that, he traveled to Namek, where he rescued Dende, fought against an intergalactic emperor and his minions who conquer planets and sell them on the black market, and played a dangerous version of "Capture the Flag" with the Dragon Balls, which ended in Namek exploding. After that came everything that revolved around the monster known as Cell. This adventure will expose Videl to the truth that has been hidden from the world.
ClaraTucker123 chapter 15 . 12/22/2017
I feel Bulma's struggle. Ugh, just kiss already! I would totally do that if I ship people in real life. "Oh, go spend some time together... you know... to relax...". I think the hunt will be my favorite part of the fic, so thanks for the "unoriginal ideial". I like those old school Dragon Ball hunts. Anyway, whichever way you want to reply is fine by me. You're so nice to your readers, btw, I wish every author was like that...
Aaron Leach chapter 15 . 12/22/2017
Awesome chapter.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2017
Have you considered having Gohan/Vegeta friendship? In Super its shown a lot how much Vegeta may care for Gohan/Goten even though he wont admit it. Would love for Vegeta to make a comment and Videl to pick up on that.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2017
Have you considered having Videl dislike Goku or something like that? Because of how much pressure Gohan was put under at the Cell Games?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2017
Krillin not telling her to f off. Goku died at the Cell Games, Im sure he dosent want to think about it. Surprised hes still training her.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
Not sure Bulma would atually invite her to their private party tbh
SeanHicks4 chapter 14 . 12/17/2017
Cool AU, looking forward to seeing some more.
ClaraTucker123 chapter 14 . 12/15/2017
Nice moment between Videl and Krillin, they have cute Master/padawan moments. Laying down the cards on the table here: I'm not really a Dragon Ball fan, I know a few things about it but I just love Gohan and Videl very much haha crazy, I know... anyway, that's why my coments are really shippy. I'm enjoying her training, it's very Dragon Ball-y but with your writing style.
madsloth chapter 14 . 12/15/2017
Another good chapter, good that Videl saw just how far she has to go with that two finger take down. Humility is always a good thing especially for a Satan.
ZFighter18 chapter 14 . 12/15/2017
so, if you had to guesstimate, what would you say videl's power level is? I'm assuming somewhere around 40 because Master roshi in Dragon Ball was 139 and Yamcha it around 60 was breaking through solid Stone rocks. Goku at 12 at the beginning of the series could use Ki attacks like the Kamehameha though, weak ones.
a guy chapter 14 . 12/15/2017
seems good but wondering how long till the wmat and i want more
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »