Reviews for Chances
yunayuu chapter 14 . 12/15/2017
Yeah I know! That's why I loved hiw you wrote the last chapter!
Loved how Kuririn hit her so she could understand the gap, and everything else at this chapter. Can't wsit for her to ask Gohan for answers!
Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/15/2017
Videl is the kind of person who demands concrete evidence of whatever you're trying to tell her. Hitting her full force would be the only way for her to understand the power gap between you and her. I think she should try her luck against Goten. If she sees his combat capabilities, she might understand why the kid was able to dodge that bullet.
Aaron Leach chapter 14 . 12/15/2017
Awesome chapter.
madsloth chapter 13 . 12/10/2017
Pretty good fic, thanks for writing it. I am looking forward to future chapters.
madsloth chapter 11 . 12/10/2017
I’m your white mage, and nobody fucks with the white mage!
ClaraTucker123 chapter 13 . 12/9/2017
This chapter was so funny! I love Goten an Trunks as comic relief. Gohan and Videl were so cute working together, I SHIP IT SO HARD! Sorry...
yunayuu chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Awesome chapter as always! Loved how you made Goten and Trunks prank them, and how Videl put Gohan in a "super villain" place xD
smithback chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
au, adorable, yes, calling him 'uncle', is great
a guy chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
more pls
HeheeeB chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
eyy great chapter. pretty light stuff i love it.
Aaron Leach chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
Awesome chapter.
GiveNamePLZ chapter 12 . 12/3/2017
It kinda sucks how you didn't wait to make Gohan her teacher. That was a really big bonding moment for them in the actual series, but other than that I have no qualms with the story. It's really good, keep it up!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 12 . 12/2/2017
fun training
ClaraTucker123 chapter 12 . 12/2/2017
It's fine, I like Videl's training and how it connects with her joining te group slowly. Everything is well put. Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter!
yunayuu chapter 12 . 12/2/2017
I loved this chapter! Can't wait for the next one, abd for the epic fluffy! I liked how you made Videl learn ki. I've always been a fan of Kuririn teaching her, and you're doing it pretty well! Keep up the good work!
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »