Reviews for Chances
QueenKeesie chapter 12 . 12/2/2017
Looking forward to this fluffy next chapter! Your action scenes aren't always well written and easy to understand too!
Lord Halcyon chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
Another fantastic chapter, keep it up.
smithback chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
yeah!
HeheeeB chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
damn i rly wanna see videl just realize how powerful trunks vegeta and gohan are
saiyan fan chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
You know Videl's gonna wanna know why the power levels of Vegeta and Trunks are so huge and start asking questions, right? Gohan's gonna have to get comfortable enough around her to tell her the whole truth that she seeks soon.
i'm iam chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
this is going well, i like krillin training videl
Aaron Leach chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
Awesome chapter.
Magillla Gorillla chapter 11 . 11/25/2017
Awesome, awesome story man! Keep it up!
yunayuu chapter 11 . 11/24/2017
Ohhhh I can't wait for that epic parts! Keep up the good work, because I really love this fic! Awesome chapter ss always! Loved how you put Dende too, I just love him. I really do!
HeheeeB chapter 11 . 11/24/2017
oh damn videls alrdy getting used to the weights. lets see how much she can take
smithback chapter 11 . 11/24/2017
au, yes, I love Dende too. he is so sweet

lovely and nice chap
ClaraTucker123 chapter 11 . 11/24/2017
Yay! They are together again! Well, I mean, interacting with each other. Loved it.
ThisBadge chapter 11 . 11/24/2017
I'm going to be honest, I have not watched this series in many years, probably close to two decades now. And one of the main reasons that I stopped watching was because I believe that they did a great disservice to several of the characters.

Gohan and Videl being two of those characters.

Gohan's character seemed flat in the series, someone who threw all of his training away to be a scholar. But I follow the line of thinking that Bojack Unbound was 'cannon' and that would have been a huge reason to never quit. You've already given Gohan some background development with Videl realizing that his father died in front of him and Goten's comments.

On the other hand, Videl's character was handled even more poorly, in my opinion. She came off as an arrogant, overly aggressive and rude. She wanted to unmask Sayiaman because she thought that he was upstaging her or trying to take her job with the police. She blackmailed Gohan into teaching her something and joining the tournament.

So to see someone taking the time to develope Videl's character awesome. It's also well-written, complete sentences and grammar and all.

I'm interested in seeing what you do with the rest of the characters and can't wait for the next chapter.

Sorry for the long review.
ashlovesdbz chapter 11 . 11/24/2017
This was a really cute chapter, I’ve found that there is a lack of stories pertaining to Dende on this site and I’m glad you added this in even if it was on the shorter side. Anyways I never review this story although I’ve been reading since it was made, so I’d like to say how entertaining it is! Please keep up the great work.
Aaron Leach chapter 11 . 11/24/2017