Reviews for Chances
Son of Whitebeard chapter 10 . 11/19/2017
love the calm setting
ThisBadge chapter 10 . 11/18/2017
Really one of the best written fics I’ve found in this category. I can’t wait for the next update.
HeheeeB chapter 10 . 11/18/2017
damn videls development is prty gud here. i wanna read more
smithback chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
pretty nice
ClaraTucker123 chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
I'm glad Videl thinks about herself too and not just about Gohan all the time (like I do), anyway I liked Krillin here. Cool chapter. I'm always busy whenever you update but I just have to read it haha
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
I think this is a good approach for Videl. First, she understands how Goku made it through the World Martial Arts Tournament at age 12, then learns how to harness Ki. Patience is a virtue, something she sorely lacks. By forcing her to wait before flying, she'll learn how to properly pace herself in anything.
yunayuu chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
Awesome chapter as always! Can't wait for the next training phase! (And you're welcome, I really like your writing style
Aaron Leach chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
Awesome chapter.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 9 . 11/12/2017
ooh intense emotional scene
yunayuu chapter 9 . 11/10/2017
I totally loved this side of him! You really described it well! Also, you are right about one thing: don't challenge saiyans in food and physically xD Also, I'd enjoy that side of him too, isn't that why we all love him?
I know what you mean, connecting dots in those situations is sometimes easy for the one writing. But you did a good job!

Can't wait for the next chapter already!
ClaraTucker123 chapter 9 . 11/10/2017
I love them together, I don't usually have words to explain my love just jdhfvefvhefvv but yeah this chapter was great.
Aaron Leach chapter 9 . 11/10/2017
Awesome chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2017
nice
HungryHungryHippie chapter 8 . 11/4/2017
I think this is a pretty good little story so far. Can't wait to read more.
ClaraTucker123 chapter 8 . 11/3/2017
I'm enjoying Videl's "investigation", I'm going deep here and say she is, on some level, trying to find herself in this world and Gohan is a huge part of that because her feelings for him are genuine (ooohh), An also she lived a lie for so long... maybe that's why she's obsessed with the truth as well. I liked Gohan's POV too. I hope to see more of both of them at school!
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »