Reviews for Chances
yunayuu chapter 8 . 11/3/2017
You're welcome! Can't wait already to read their other paet of their personalities! I loved ho you did her connect the points, good work! Hope to see you soon with another chapter!
tailzje chapter 8 . 11/3/2017
allright.

seeing as english is just a secondary language for me and reviewing usually takes more time than i'm willing to invest in it, I feel obligated to do so with this chapter.

This chapter hit a note with me that only one other dragonball fanfiction ever did, the part where Videl was connecting all the dots was brilliantly handled and gave a real sense of anxiety, curiosity and acceptance.

I'm looking forward to see how you plan on handling the further interactions between Gohan and Videl untill they manage to clear the air between them. It should prove interesting.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2017
She , I'm looking forward to when Videl confronts her clueless friend about the truth.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2017
Gohan is really clueless, Videl. You'll have to spell it out for him that you know what REALLY happened at the Cell Games.
Aaron Leach chapter 8 . 11/3/2017
Astronomer01 chapter 7 . 11/3/2017
It was an amazing chapter where I could feel the excitement as Videl was uncovering the identity of Gohan. I am looking forward to the path this story will take as it progresses.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 7 . 10/30/2017
ooh relationship troubles
Amazing girl 55 chapter 7 . 10/30/2017
So far you've done excellently at that goal. I really liked this chapter, but I'm curious, who won, Vegeta or Gohan? Also, has Gohan been keeping up with his training (at least a little bit) or not? I loved how you made Videl be more respectful and less pushy, most authors write her as this person who has to know everything and get her way no matter what, which doesn't really suit her canon character, so I'm glad that you didn't do that.
yunayuu chapter 7 . 10/29/2017
I'm glad you're enjoying to write her! It's always good to know that an author is liking their experienceOh yeeeees! I always love the fics that explore his saiyan side! Keep up the good work and I can't wait for more! I loved the chapter too!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2017
at first I thought it was meh then I started reading more than I want more good story pls keep it up
ClaraTucker123 chapter 7 . 10/29/2017
Every character is on point. It's a very exclusive group, Videl will fit in pretty well I think.
Aaron Leach chapter 7 . 10/29/2017
Justanius chapter 6 . 10/27/2017
Yes! I loved it! Nothing beats a good story. One that makes you feel involved as of you're there in it.
Amazing girl 55 chapter 6 . 10/27/2017
I'm so sad that I started reading this, because I absolutely hate reading books that aren't finished when they're soooooooooooooooooooooo good, and this was amazing! I can't wait until this is continued and I'm already dying to know what happens next. I hope you update soon.
Aaron Leach chapter 6 . 10/27/2017