Reviews for Chances
yunayuu chapter 6 . 10/26/2017
Oh you can keep your confidence! You're doing a good job, and I loved this chapter too! Loved how Gohan is having a "hard" time to keep his saiyan blood in check xD Can't wsit for the next one!
ClaraTucker123 chapter 6 . 10/26/2017
Who doesn't ship Vihan! I loved this chapter. It's great to see everything from Videl's point of view. They really are a weird bunch for an outsider, but she won't be an outsider for long. I love Gohan's character and his protective nature.
smithback chapter 6 . 10/26/2017
great chapter...
oh,, and yes pleplease, more namekians.. more Dende...

so, she's been quite open minded, good, she needs to be if she is going to stay there
palebluedrop chapter 5 . 10/24/2017
I'm really enjoying this story so far and it's nice to see, that you update regularly. I hope you'll keep going with it, cause you're doing a great work.
Poor Gohan, those kids just cannot keep their mouths shut. I like Videl's interactions with both of them. Especially when Trunks, despite calling Great Saiyaman "a total weakling" is still a little afraid of making him mad. Yep, Gohan's rage boost is well known to everyone. :D
Can't wait to see his reaction when he'll find out that Videl is also attending the party. :)
Smithback chapter 5 . 10/20/2017
yeah, excellent
yunayuu chapter 5 . 10/20/2017
Awesome chapter as always! I like how you're going to do Videl, you really got me interested in this idea of yours Can't wait to see how Gohan (and the z fighters) will react to her showing upbat the party!
ClaraTucker123 chapter 5 . 10/20/2017
People like to give away their children to Videl. Trunks was great, and so was Bulma. I loved seeing Bulma and Videl together! The chapter didn't feel rushed at all, to me at least.
Justanius chapter 5 . 10/20/2017
I love the story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter and Videl's reaction to meeting the Z fighters!
ashlovesdbz chapter 5 . 10/20/2017
Aww, I’m excited for the next chapter!
Aaron Leach chapter 5 . 10/20/2017
Awesome chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
Thank you, friend! Hopefully this will keep her from getting clobbered too badly. She'll only truly understand the lasers when she can do them herself. But I doubt anyone will teach her the Kaioken. No way Videl's gonna be ready for that one.
smithback chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
great
ClaraTucker123 chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
They are too cute for words. Gohan is really kind and Videl may not be like Mr. Satan but she's too hard on Gohan sometimes, I guess she doesn't like the ideia of not having all the answers. Funny moment with Dende. I can't wait for the Z fighters to arrive!
yunayuu chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
I can relate to that! I mean, she can dig up info, but there's no need to be invasiveI can't wait already for the next chapters, and I loved that you made Dende see what was happening! Keep up the good work!
Aaron Leach chapter 4 . 10/13/2017