Reviews for Chances
saiyan fan chapter 3 . 10/7/2017
Seriously, though. Gohan should have stepped up Videl's training and taught her how to shoot lasers! She had potential, and he let it go to waste! Because of that, she got her ass kicked by Spopovich. Can you get that hybrid to do it right here?
ClaraTucker123 chapter 3 . 10/7/2017
I feel just like those muses in the Hercules movie. Of course you have a crush on Gohan, Videl! I liked this chapter, she's getting closer to the truth.
yunayuu chapter 3 . 10/6/2017
Yeah that's true! Good work again, I like how you did Videl not be invasive about what she found out. I'm liking how you're developing the characters! Can't wait for the next chapter
Aaron Leach chapter 3 . 10/6/2017
Awesome chapter.
ICHeart chapter 2 . 10/5/2017
Interesting story!
ClaraTucker123 chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
Hi! It's like Videl is already part of the family. Goten compares her to Gohan and Chi-Chi. And she's interested in Gohan! Chi-Chi it's wondering if she's like her father, but Gohan knows she isn't.
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 2 . 9/30/2017
Hm, wonder what Videls gonna do next? ;). This is all so realistic of what could happen. Like I said before its awesome! Can't wait fir chapter 3. See ya then
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2017
Keep it up!
Bob Roos chapter 2 . 9/30/2017
This is pretty fun so far. I like your writing style. It's clear, descriptive, and easy to follow. I'm curious to see where it'll go. And poor Videl, trying to convince Goten that he shouldn't go near shootings.
yunayuu chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
It sure did! I'm really liking how you did Goten! I'm not a big fan of him but you're getting me to like him, I'm serious! Can't wait to see how Videl will find out his secretsKeep up the good work!
lancecomwar chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
Proceeeeeeeeeeeeed

Goten seems like a realistic six year old with super powers from where I'm standing
Aaron Leach chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
Awesome chapter.
ashlovesdbz chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
I’m gonna follow this story because I’m interested in seeing how Videl reacts to Goten being Gohan’s brother. Keep up the good work! :)
lancecomwar chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Very nicely written and full of potential, just too short of a chapter
ClaraTucker123 chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
This was adorable. I think Goten was fine and I hope I get to see more of Gohan and Videl together.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »