Reviews for Chances
gwb620 chapter 30 . 3/31/2019
Amazing story from start to finish.
dld51 chapter 30 . 12/6/2018
This was a great story. Please update soon
johndoe86 chapter 30 . 9/19/2018
I enjoyed this. It was a nice twist on the typical Gohan/Videl story.
illjwamh chapter 2 . 9/19/2018
It's hard to write Goten right, but you nailed him.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 30 . 9/18/2018
Ah such a shame it ends here, but what an awesome journey it's been, indeed. Great work with this!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 29 . 9/18/2018
Shame it's going to end next chapter, but it's been an awesome ride. I truly enjoyed Gohan's conversation with Hercule, brief as it was xD.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 28 . 9/17/2018
I wonder what evidence this guy came up with, during his investigation and whether or not he shared it with anyone.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 27 . 9/17/2018
Whoa, definitely a shorty this one. Wow, Videl's advice really had Goten flying, straight away. Now that is truly awesome. Yeah, this truly is an environment of crazy, but all the better.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 26 . 9/17/2018
Whoa, didn't expect Videl and Gohan to continue prolonging that kiss. Gotta love these mischief-mongering lityle scamps though LOL.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 25 . 9/17/2018
Together at last! I do so very much like it! These two truly fit together well, really well! Great work!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 24 . 9/17/2018
Key lesson: Never train with Vegeta, unless you're a Saiyan. I don't know how much to blame Vegeta for the accident, but I guess it was stubbornness on both sides and lack of understanding. If Gohan learned about it though, he would understand and not lash out at Vegeta. Even so, I doubt Vegeta would consider laying hands on an innocent teenage girl at this point (unless he's possessed by Babidi lol), concerns about reprisal aside. Anyway nice chapter and the tongue-lashing by Bulma just killed me xD. Videl's probably better off not seeking training from Vegeta again though haha.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 23 . 9/16/2018
Meh, short is fine. And it's actually fitting, since Videl shortened her hair xD.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 22 . 9/16/2018
Nice training with Tien. Guess Gohan's going to meet her mid-journey to West City.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 21 . 9/16/2018
Gohan should go to Vegeta for love advice lol. He would probably tell him to pin her to the nearest wall and then claim her on the spot xD. Hope this goes well though.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 20 . 9/16/2018
Damn, wonderful idea for sure, for Videl to train with different partners, that is. And I think the meeting with Hercule went really well. You managed to show several key facets of his character in that one meeting. He'd best be more respectful towards the Z-fighters now.
288 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »