Reviews for Chances
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 19 . 9/16/2018
Meh, I think adding the paparazzi was a rather clever idea. It makes for a more interesting story, although that kind of thing can make it rather difficult to write. In any case, it was a nice touch, for sure. Adds more flavour to the story. Hercule's punishment wasn't really all that bad, considering. I think he was rather light on her. I do hope, however, that Krillin will be able to vouch for her. What he can do is frighten the crap out of Hercule and tell him of Gohan's true identity, but maybe that's taking it too far xD. Plus that'll only frighten the guy and make him try his damnest to keep Videl away. So, only option is to impress the idiot as much as possible.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 18 . 9/16/2018
Yep, Bulma and Krillin are both definitely evil. Funny enough, but now that I think about it, neither of those two can ride the Nimbus lol. But even so, they're awesome matchmakers. They're also ruthless opportunists though, grasping at every opportunity to tease or poke fun xD. As always, love it!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 17 . 9/16/2018
Indeed Gohan has no clue. As a certain Prince so wisely puts it, the female species are such an enigma lol. Loved the chapter.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 16 . 9/16/2018
Steady pacing ought to do it. Then we'll have Videl flying in no time. She just needs the right patience and tempremant, since ah already has the skills, dedication and resolve. The teenage hormones are definitely under a lot of pressure though LOL.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 15 . 9/15/2018
Oh, Krillin and Bulma are really good matchmakers, it seems to me. Nice work! Hope this turns out well xD. Shame Goten couldn't come along, but then, he might've put a kink in the whole matchmaking plan. LOL Vegeta is definitely Bulma's idiot. I love how you write their relationship. Just cracks me up.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 14 . 9/15/2018
And the secrets continue to spill. Fun chapter!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 13 . 9/15/2018
Yep, Vegeta definitely should not babysit LOL. This chapter was killer. Totally cracked me up. Like I said, these two mischief-mongers are just the best. And man, I didn't expect Trunks to call Videl 'Auntie' xD. And yeah, I too like the 'Uncle' honorific for Vegeta, not to mention Goten calling Videl 'big sis' hehe.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 12 . 9/15/2018
Yay So good to see Videl growing stronger and becoming a better fighter. I hope she can muster up some awesome techniques of her own. Indeed that Saiyan Ki is waaaaay beyond anything.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 11 . 9/15/2018
Videl vandalised a vending machine. Oh boy, that isn't the best start. Still, far less than what Goku and Gohan have done, so all good xD.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 10 . 9/15/2018
Dodge ball eh? Yeah, I think Gohan definitely needs that after the debacle with Nappa xD. Videl's definitely going to be a whole lot stronger with the weighted training gear. This ought to be a very interesting development.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 9 . 9/14/2018
Come on Videl, is it really so surprising? Girl saw how outclassed she was against Krillin, how could she possibly think she can match Gohan in anyway when Vegeta confirmed he's the only one in the clique that can hold a candle to him?
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 8 . 9/14/2018
Yep, Videl's finally making the deductions it seems. That is most excellent! Can't wait to see where this leads!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 7 . 9/14/2018
OMG Vegeta's such an asshole, but you've just gotta love him. Taking in pride in eating half the dinner supply. Yep, that's him alright. At this point, I think Vegeta easily trounces Gohan in a spar. I seriously do look forward to Videl's training sessions with Krillin. That ought to be great.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 6 . 9/14/2018
Oh yes, this was an absolute must. I'm glad you took this route. Definitely far better that Videl meets the Z-fighters and learns a few things from them, firsthand. Krillin's such a tease though xD. Poor Yamcha lol. Dude totally got cucked, but I've always held the belief that eventually he finds a nice girl and settles down with her.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 5 . 9/14/2018
LOL Kid Trunks cracks me up. Dude's hilarious, full on asking for alcohol without shame hahaha. He's his father's son, alright. And it's so funny how Bulma constantly calls Vegeta an idiot and a buffoon. Guess that's what makes their relationship so special xD. Man, this ought to be a real interesting rendezvous.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »