Reviews for Chances
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 4 . 9/14/2018
Punching Gohan? Not a good idea, unless you're a Saiyan lol. Come on Videl, the answer's right in front of you. Super powerful dude who disappears every time there's a crime scene, who's little brother claims to be impervious to bullets and whose father is one of the most accomplished martial-artists in existence? Connect the dots already! Having lots of fun reading tnis BTW.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 3 . 9/14/2018
Krillin's user name was hilarious lol. God, what was said totally reminds me of morons on the internet, in this day and age. Dumbest idiots ever and they need to get out there and actually learn things, instead of propagating b.s.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 2 . 9/14/2018
xD Trunks trying to steal a gun from a security guard. Why am I not surprised? Goten and Trunks crack me the hell up lol. Nice and funny chapter and it seems, Goten's inadvertently spilled quite a few state secrets.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 9/14/2018
An interesting beginning. And I know from first hand experience how difficult it is, when you start writing for the first time and tbh, you did a far better job than I did in my first fic, so you've no reason to be lacking confidence.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2018
How does going behind his back and asking his friends not count as sticking her nose into his past? Videl has a messed up mentality it seems.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2018
Kinda feel bad for Gohan, people thinking they know what is and isn't good for you is arrogant and highly annoying. Poor guy.
Mirienka2 chapter 30 . 4/21/2018
NOOOO WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH MY LIFE NOWWWW
BloodySS2God chapter 30 . 4/21/2018
Cant wait to see how you tackle the Buu Saga :)
Just hope Gohan doesn't get shafted in that and beyind that... looking at you Super until the Tournament of Power...
ClaraTucker123 chapter 30 . 4/20/2018
This was a nice spot to end. Thanks for posting this story for us. They're such a cute couple and it's hard to find fics about them. I'm glad I stopped by to read yours. Sorry I don't know that much about the anime/manga and my reviews were so shippy.
guest chapter 30 . 4/20/2018
no as long as gohan makes threats to someone just trying to tell the truth it ceases to be gohan, having a pure heart nimbus is a part him, he is above that
multyfangirl21 chapter 30 . 4/20/2018
I was hoping for a couple more chapters , or at least 1 more.
Now that Videl has the Turtle school gi I want to see the response from the people, with her being who she is I don't think that the press will let the story of Videl Saten wearing a different school's gi to slip pass them.
Aaron Leach chapter 30 . 4/20/2018
Awesome chapter.
TimeShifter chapter 30 . 4/20/2018
That was an excellent way to end this story, since Videl's training was so central to the plot. I really enjoyed this alternative take on Gohan and Videl's early relationship, and while it's sad to see it end I want to thank you for sharing it with us all. I do wish we had more chances to see them as a couple, so I'll keep an eye out for the eventual sequel of one-shots.
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 30 . 4/20/2018
This was so awesome, can't wait for what's next up! I really enjoyed it!
Riku Uzumaki chapter 30 . 4/19/2018
I suppose this is as good a place as any to end the story.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »