Reviews for Chances
yunayuu chapter 29 . 4/16/2018
Awesome chapter as always!
Oh I see! But I still liked the "villain" you put! Loved how you made Videl not just go and jump brashly too. You're good at developing characters, and I'm pretty sure that this is what makes me like your story. Keep up the good work, I'm anxious for the next chapter!
guest chapter 29 . 4/15/2018
where's gohan? why is there a gohan imposter? will he appear again then help that reporter tell the truth while fighting off the fake? will videl cheat on gohan with the replica?
PsychicEevee0103 chapter 29 . 4/14/2018
Goku meeting Videl! AHHHHHHH! *tries and fails to muffle excited screams*
Kaflaful chapter 29 . 4/14/2018
Great chapter! Not sure how you do it. Also I love the way you are ending it. The story you were telling might get off track if you were to go into the Buu saga. I entirely agree with your decision to close the story out in the next chapter or so. I can’t wait to see what you come up with for your next story. You are such a brilliant writer!
ClaraTucker123 chapter 29 . 4/14/2018
I loved this chapter! I think it's so cute that everybody likes Videl and want to protect her (especially Gohan), she's already part of the Team which is funny because they didn't get along with her father (I think). I loved the fluff too but that goes without saying. I want to see Videl meeting Goku!
Anonymous chapter 29 . 4/14/2018
It's wonderful how you've done this fic
So will we have a sequel or something or the Buu saga proceeds as normal, because I think a LOT could change considering Vegeta is softer, videl is wayyyyy stronger and so on
Riku Uzumaki chapter 29 . 4/14/2018
Looks like the Buu Saga is coming up soon.
multyfangirl21 chapter 29 . 4/13/2018
I didn't quite understand part of this chapter, does Videl find Gohan in super sayian hot?
Aaron Leach chapter 29 . 4/13/2018
Awesome chapter.
Kaflaful chapter 28 . 4/10/2018
You’re right it was a bit all over. It felt a bit A.D.D. It was good regardless of that though. Glad you posted a new update. I’ve missed this story and was starting to feel the “meth bugsor story bugs in this case) from withdrawal.
ClaraTucker123 chapter 28 . 4/9/2018
I did love the conversation between Mr. Satan and Videl (I wonder how he will react when he finds out about Gohan). This relationship of father and daughter is very well done. People would get really angry at Videl and her father if they knew the truth about the Cell Games. I hope you're feeling alright, sometimes when I'm writing my stories I have many doubts too and it's hard.
yunayuu chapter 28 . 4/9/2018
Yeah you're right! It's funt to throw them into these situations just to see how to get them out xD
Loved the chapter as always, and I feel that this guy has more than she gave him credit for~~
Riku Uzumaki chapter 28 . 4/8/2018
Well that was anticlimactic. I hope that guy had a backup plan just in case things went south for him. This has the makings for an interesting plot thread if he had a backup plan.
Aaron Leach chapter 28 . 4/8/2018
Awesome chapter.
Chewie Cookies chapter 27 . 4/6/2018
This chapter and the last were adorable. Sorry I never got around to reviewing the last one before this was posted. I love a bit of fluff!

Keep up the good work!