Reviews for Chances
Aaron Leach chapter 26 . 3/23/2018
Awesome chapter.
The Holy Enigma chapter 26 . 3/23/2018
The kissing scene was pretty good. provably the most original one for the DBZ fanfics on this site.
ILiekFishes chapter 3 . 3/18/2018
I liek
yunayuu chapter 25 . 3/17/2018
Awwwww how cute! I loved the peace on this one, good work! Points for him having the initiative here, yes! And I don't see myself stopping to read this piece ;D Keep up the good work!
Chewie Cookies chapter 25 . 3/16/2018
Good to see more, friend! Really liking that Gohan got all that stuff off his chest. Also glad Videl took it well.

Keep up the good work!
TimeShifter chapter 25 . 3/16/2018
It did feel brushed over but as long as you do have them actually discuss Gohan's alien heritage and how about stronger he is, and will always be then her, soon once she's had actually had a bit of time to process it, they're fine. She also needs to ask about Cell, and I imagine at some point she'll want to come clean about the digging she did into his past. At this point it doesn't seem like he would mind anyways.
mineng101 chapter 25 . 3/16/2018
Great chapter, loved the fluff. Looking forward to meeting Hercule
saiyan fan chapter 25 . 3/16/2018
Saiyans are also much stronger and more durable than humans. According to the bio on the Dragon Ball website, they can lift at least ten times their own weight as kids. This would explain why Goku was floored but not crushed by the gravity of King Kai's planet. He was wearing training weights when he got there, so he has more than ten times what he was used to carrying.
multyfangirl21 chapter 13 . 3/16/2018
Well on top of the translation of honerifics , there's fact that Bulma and Krilian are Goku's oldest friends so it would make sense for his son's to call them uncle and auntie. So since Veggta married Bulma and is the only other adult Sayian on Earth it makes sense to call Veggta Uncle
ClaraTucker123 chapter 25 . 3/16/2018
Awn! They're are so cute! The reveal was very well done. This is my favorite chapter. I don't want to think about this fanfic ending, it makes me sad...
Aaron Leach chapter 25 . 3/16/2018
Awesome chapter.
multyfangirl21 chapter 4 . 3/15/2018
I burst out laughing at Eraza asking if Dende , the current kami , was cute.
nitewolf423 chapter 24 . 3/12/2018
I love this
Kaflaful chapter 24 . 3/9/2018
Good chapter. Also thank you for not making Videl strong enough to tolerate the increased gravity yet. It drives me crazy when stories have her working out in 10 times gravity right away. They seem to forget that is what King Kai’s planet was and Goku could barely move when he got there as an adult who had been surpassing the norm his entire life.
Good job as always and keep up the good work!
yunayuu chapter 24 . 3/9/2018
Awesome chapter as always! (just noticed that my review for last chapter wasn't posted *facepalmCan't wait for the fluffy! And poor Gohan, always one step behind Videl xD
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »