Reviews for The Bioshock Effect
Spartan-A312 chapter 2 . 5/4/2020
PLEASE FRIGGIN RECONTINUE THIS AWESOME STORY ALREADY GOD DARNIT
RIOSHO chapter 2 . 12/8/2018
This seems both over filled characterwise and awesome. Though Hacket instead of Anderson being on the Normandy was weird. Would one of the main characters join Shepard's crew? And will u be finishing this?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2018
Indoctrination seems to be sound based. As it seems to have the about the same frequency as the big daddy neural program, they could probably use destructive interference to weaken the effects.
Some guy 161 chapter 2 . 5/25/2018
It's a great story, I'd like to see where it goes.
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 2 . 4/21/2018
awesome two chapters so far! I hope you update again soon!
Ronmr chapter 2 . 1/28/2018
Awesome, you made Rapturians basically a subspecies of humanity. Keep it up.
headreviewer mk2 chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
ITS GETTING GOOD
ben.barnet.9 chapter 2 . 10/30/2017
I like the story so far keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
Nice use of that cliffhanger, I can hardly wait.
scorpin17 chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
love it
joshua.obryan.549 chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
Dang dude the reapers be super dope
but seriously how did they shrug those rounds off? I saw the effect that they could have in the Bioshock games and if it hadn't been for some dues ex machine crap the protag would have been toast
also my name is Joshua O'Bryan because of some weird bug
scorpin17 chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
This is really good and well thoughtout. I like how you gave reasons why there was a technological difference beside the ussaly 'humanity is badass'. Not saying it would have been bad if you did do that, but it's a breath of fresh air the way you did it. The only thing I could say I'm disappointed about is that you didn't go into depth about the war. It would have been fun to have several chapters based around that, but I don't hold it against you because it's still a great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Nice chapter.
FoulerGlint60 chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Hey, I am liking the story so far and I am hoping to read more.