Reviews for Escape From the Bottom of the Hill
Vadercat60 chapter 20 . 12/31/2021
Are you going to be like Lady Winter and not for finish this story? You put a lot of work into story shame to quit now.
Vadercat60 chapter 20 . 9/26/2021
Don't leave me hanging, is there going to be an attempt on Callen's life or will you give the story a tame ending?
Guest chapter 20 . 9/1/2021
So excited to see this update. Please keep more coming frequently. Thanks!
knirbenrots chapter 20 . 9/1/2021
Ah, there he is again. Glad to have an update!
trscrny chapter 20 . 8/31/2021
What a nice surprise to see a new chapter of this story. Thank you so much. Loved it. I could feel Callen's frustration at not being able to join in the interrogation-that's how good your writing is! Hope you'll be able to gift us with another chapter soon. Also hope you and your loved ones are well.
Stay safe,
Teresa
Pam11 chapter 18 . 8/11/2021
I know when I reviewed before I was excited that you had decided to finish this story and you have done an excellent job. Please finish it !
Pam11 chapter 19 . 4/28/2021
Thank you for finishing this story!
Can’t wait for the next part.
knirbenrots chapter 19 . 3/25/2021
So good to see you back in here with this chapter. The tension, knowing there's more going to happen.

Hope all is okay with you. Just stay safe too
ssl71 chapter 19 . 3/24/2021
Welcome back! This was a great chapter. Glad Hetty insisted Kensi was checked out by the doctors. Callen, Sam and Deeks wouldn’t relax until they had confirmation she was okay.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Swedecoder chapter 2 . 3/24/2021
Thanks for continuing Windimere Wellen's excellent story. I'm reading yours again and for the first time noticed the EMT's names are Chris, Todd and Miguel. Clever!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/22/2021
French Fan
Great chapter !
Guest chapter 19 . 3/22/2021
Thanks for the new chapter! Anxiously waiting for the next one.
trscrny chapter 19 . 3/22/2021
Good and interesting chapter! I like how Callen is aware of what's going on even though he seems to be dozing! Very glad to find a new chapter of this story. Keep 'em coming please!
Stay safe,
Teresa
knirbenrots chapter 18 . 1/17/2021
Hi, glad to hear from you, read this story.
Kensi and Deeks did a great job. How frustrating it must it be for Callen to see this from a distance...
Maria chapter 17 . 11/7/2020
Excellent story... can't wait for the next instalment...soon please...