Reviews for The Adventure Continues
thunderyoshi chapter 17 . 3/28
Oh man, that was an awesome end! While I'm not a huge fan of how Super Charge ended, your take on it was brilliant, and Ivan and Sasha broke my heart!

Awesome work and an amazing story! I hope you'll bring Ade back for a new story!
jdkeller2000 chapter 17 . 3/27
I hope that you’re gonna do a ninja steel/ super ninja steel story
BigBangVIP chapter 17 . 3/27
Ahh this was a good chapter
ianderson chapter 16 . 1/27
Update Fast ! Please let there be a proposal with Adelaide and Phillip in " End of Extinction ".
thunderyoshi chapter 16 . 1/17
This chapter was amazing, I was super hyped as soon as I saw the notification. I loved the backstory for Heckyl being Parabatai.

I'm super excited to see what you've planned for the end!
Cbh chapter 16 . 1/17
Great chapter on the adventure continues, so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
ianderson chapter 15 . 1/11
I love this series and can't wait to see the end but my soul's desire is to see Philip propose to Adelaide at the end of " End of Extinction " in front of the team. PLEASE!
thunderyoshi chapter 15 . 12/31/2017
I loved what you did with this chapter! Rangers Rock is my favourite episode and you improved it so much! Sasha has become such an important character and I love her, it was great seeing her encourage Shelby to keep going.

And the little bit about Badusa helping Arcanon to destroy Sentai-6 as well, that was so good!

Looking forward to seeing what you'll do next!
thunderyoshi chapter 14 . 12/28/2017
Ohhh, we're getting close to the end now!

Poor Sasha, having to deal with so much more with Jessie there too.

Awesome work, I can't wait to see what happens next!
thunderyoshi chapter 13 . 12/24/2017
Cute chapter, I loved the Riley/Ivan and Sasha interaction, that was hilarious! And it was nice seeing some mention about Adelaide and Philip being in a relationship in the media too.

I laughed so hard at Jessie and Philip swapping bodies. I did like that Adelaide's influence affected Kendall too, awesome work!

Looking forward to more!

Merry Christmas!
BigBangVIP chapter 13 . 12/23/2017
Ah, finally the world knows about them LOL I was wondering how long they could go before the media would catch on. Great update as usual :)
BigBangVIP chapter 12 . 12/10/2017
Dang, I totally thought Sasha was going to be crimson. Lmao
Ftr chapter 12 . 12/10/2017
thunderyoshi chapter 12 . 12/10/2017
Oh, now that I did not see coming. Either who the Crimson Ranger would be, or that they'd show up now! I'm looking forward to seeing more of his interactions with the Rangers.

Awesome work, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
thunderyoshi chapter 11 . 12/8/2017
I am super pumped for the Crimson reveal, you've been teasing it for so long now.

Awesome chapter, I'm excited to see where you go next!