Reviews for I'd Do Anything
LightSpiritDarkSpirit chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
aw! that was adorable!

Sorry, I love the Yami and Yugi fluffs. Shame you don't still write, because I liked this!
Pottergirllx chapter 10 . 9/13/2004
Please continue this story
Hino Akai chapter 10 . 3/14/2004
Kawaii! Fluffiness! Top marks in my book! *gives Yami plushie* It was too cute, stuff like this is way too underappreciated in the light of all the angsty, gory fics nowadays. But this one was great! -_-
Li chapter 10 . 9/28/2003
*wipes away a tear* THEY'RE TOGETHER AGAIN! *glomps the computer* Very nicely written! FLUFF!
Authoress formerly knownas Liz chapter 10 . 3/16/2003
Finally! I was so happy when Yami got back with Yugi! THE TWO CANNOT BE SEPRERATED! IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT! Anywho, I liked it! _
GinRyu-chan chapter 10 . 3/16/2003
I really liked it, it was well written!
Mata Hari chapter 10 . 3/15/2003
That was a really cute fic! I liked it. _
lucidscreamer chapter 10 . 3/15/2003
A sweet story, despite the Mary Sue character.
Tofu Dragon chapter 10 . 3/15/2003
Kawaii! Oh kuso I forgot what I was going to say! Your fic is just... amazing. I would kill to be able to write like that. No, it's not too long. Any shorter and it would have messed with the plot and development of the story... or whatever... - Please write more fics!
BurningYamiRainyahoo.com chapter 10 . 3/15/2003
Burning: that was very good
Kenelfie chapter 10 . 3/15/2003
Good story. I really like it. It's really really sweet. Women do have a way of understanding those kinds of things. ~Woodelf193~:)
KaTyA not signed in.me lazy chapter 6 . 3/14/2003
this is pretty neat. i like how yami's letter brings flashbacks etc. to yugi and such.

pretty good fic! i'd like to see more.
chibidark angel chapter 6 . 3/14/2003
o, i like, adore the story, its going really good! i cant believe that you havnt gotton any reviews, whats wrong with people now-a-days, dont they have any decency? anyhoo, enough with the ranting, but, i'm impressed you havnt gotton discouraged by the lack of response, you must have great faith in your story, and i do too, i think its great, though i just read it all tonight, i didnt want to stop till id read it all, i cant wait to read more! oh, i like the twist with yami being in a different host, but i think you should have made the host a guy, its more fun you know. so, i can see your going to get yugi and yami together, but i think you should get them together as two guys, yami should have his own look, hes so much prettier like that, but thats just my opinion. is yami going to go back to yugi, cause that would be cool, sorry, its just, i'm a HUGE yaoi fan, its so much prettier, but i like youre story, yaoi or not, and i wanna read more, so post more quickly, pleeze!