Reviews for Growing Pains
merdarkandtwisty chapter 8 . 9/15
really like this story and hope to see more soon. thanks for the update.
can't wait for more, sure hope you can update really soon!
1391 chapter 8 . 9/15
Glad you're back to writing...loved the chapter!
so glad that little danny is feeling better. cute ending with him in the puddle!
jlmayer chapter 8 . 9/15
Danny is quite the character. Love his pouty ways wanting his Mom. He seems so grown up at age 8 but being sick makes you realize how young he still is. Nice to have you back on the site. I've missed reading your stories. Keep up the great work. Good luck with the new job!
kirbyschoice chapter 8 . 9/15
Good luck on the new job. That's always nerve wracking and stressful! Sure glad to have you back online though. I've missed reading about your version of the Reagan's! Another awesome chapter. I'm looking forward to your you next updates...especially, Maria and Danny. Can't wait to see if she is expecting yet. (Sorry, to diverge! I totally love the young Reagan's too. Guess I sound greedy? Apologies!)
Doubting Thomas chapter 8 . 9/15
Our little Daniel was quite a stinker right from the beginning! Gotta give Frank kudo's for not swatting his backside...even though he was sick!
Newbie chapter 8 . 9/15
Danny, Danny, Danny! Love the story!
Such a great update. Hoping for more soon. Is the story with Danny and Maria next? or is it about Tayler? Can't wait either way.
c-c chapter 8 . 9/15
Sure missed you! There are so few Danny centric writers on this site that's absolute mood lifter to read one (especially by one of my fave authors!) Thanks for the update!
wandamarie chapter 8 . 9/15
thanks for the chapter story and update keep up the good work
Lea chapter 8 . 9/15
Cute! Loved Danny and that puddle!
Cody chapter 8 . 9/15
Welcome back! I've missed your updates! Really enjoyed this chapter! Always love a difficult Danny!
conservativegirl chapter 7 . 5/28
Awww great chapter! I love Frank as a Dad, he's such a good one :)
cmyclassicsfan chapter 7 . 5/25
Love the update. Can't wait to see what happens.