Reviews for Tutelage
Excellent ending!
Slaidback chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Brilliant. Thanks.
Sindhuja chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
wow! that was one of the best Harry/Ron friendship fic available! and you throw in everyone else I love! specifically Teddy!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
I love your story! Teddy/Ron and Harry cracked me up. Harry should know better than to try and hide things from Gin...lol
Your-Mudblood-Girl chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Ginny can never be mad at Harry for long haha and obviously Hermione is a bad cook! Another great one shot :)
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Very enjoyable-there's a smile playing around my mouth, especially that last "bit".
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Very cute. I like Harry and Ginny together. Teddy was adorable. My only little nitpicking is the first few sentences Teddy sounded much older than he ended up being. Its hard to write toddlers, but the ending is good.
Iwik chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Your writing always brings a smile to my face. You write way too many short stories to comment on all of them, but I can say you've never disappointed me with a hinny story, or one featuring Ron and Harry. Loved Ron's ending remark, would've been really good to see a follow-up with Teddy asking Andromeda what foreplay is, 'because Uncle Ron said it'.
matrixaffiliate chapter 1 . 9/26/2017