Reviews for May December
Trinkisme chapter 5 . 1/9
Oh, they are so cute. I want them to just be happy, too. I never would have thought I would like a Neville-Narcissa pairing, but you make me ship them. I just hope Granny Longbottom won't be too horrible to our lovebirds...
...but I'm afraid she might.
beachmomma77 chapter 5 . 1/9
OMG... Neville whispering "I'd like to get gooey with you..." made me blush too! Excellent update! Awww... This fic is my box of Godiva... I need to read and savor every chapter because it's so good!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
Yay, an update. This is beautiful.
The Griffindor Hatstall chapter 4 . 12/19/2017
I’m loving this!
Trinkisme chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
I can't tell you how happy this chapter made me! It was worth the wait! I think you captured Narcissa's spirit beautifully and Neviile the eye candy was a treat to read.
They've got so many people against them, but I'm rooting for them!
beachmomma77 chapter 3 . 12/18/2017
Ohhhhh.. it's starting to get juicy... I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2017
Very very good. More please.
bellemorte1323 chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
This is such an odd pairing, and I love it! Can't wait to read more! We really do need more odd couples!
Trinkisme chapter 3 . 9/27/2017
Oh my. This was awesome. I had to stop to study some of your sentences, they struck me with such power. I especially liked it when Neville told her she wasn't past anything. That was just what she needed to hear.
Love, love, love this.
Trinkisme chapter 2 . 9/27/2017
So...Draco and Hermione had an outdoor wedding? Was it on Malfoy property? And Neville...I'm so glad to see him written as confident. And perhaps already a bit smitten? He seems to know what he wants, doesn't he? I love it!
Trinkisme chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
And so it starts. I loved it! I just couldn't wait until this evening when I got home to start it, so I took a peek at work. But now I'm thinking that maybe I shouldn't have. It's going to be so hard to wait until I can read the other chapters!
So excited! I'm itching to do a moodboard on this! WOOT!