Reviews for Insomniac
mary2000 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Update soon so I can see what Nick does the next time Greg calls when he can't sleep!
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
hehe - loved it! great nick-greg bantering about being a smartass, and such!:) keep it up!:):)
Bob chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
aw. nothing like a greggo/pancho hookup. how cute. aw.
Dr FooFoo chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Aww! They're so cute. XD Gregglies' crazed raving and Nicky's quiet directions. Hee.
aww-yea chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
You know, this was the first Nick/Greg fic I've read that was just a friendship with no slash. It was surprising good and I thought it was hilarious. I actually printed it out last night and read to before going to sleep (actually, I read it twice) and I'm telling you, I had a great night sleep last night. ;) Awesome writing.
PlasmaBomb chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
D'aww... Greg and Nick friend fics are the best. This was too adorable.

Goin' on my favorites list ;).

Ciao,

Plasma
Morrolan chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
This is good. Very good. :-)
Padfoot4ever chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
that was cute!
Becki chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Cute! Funny! Had a couching fit from laughing so much when Nick said he was going to tell Greg a story. It's great how one line can wake you up. Good work and i'd love to read more.
Tabby X chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Aww! I love friendship stories! And this is one of my favorites! If I had the time, I could just sit around and read stories like this all day... And get carpal tunnel... Heehee.
threepipeproblem chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
I love Greg stories, and I love Nick stories, and i love it when they're unique, and not necessarily romantically oriented! Thank you! I love it!
threepipeproblem chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Aw! That was really sweet! Love the N/G friendship! )
oona chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Kiva löytää samasta maasta kirjottajia.. en siis ole ainut.. (luojalle kiitosta tästä) Kaverit onkin pitäny hieman kahjona kun olen seliitäny mitä kirjottelen..

I almost killed my self laughing. I just gotta say that I totaly love this one!
Stoked chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
aw that was just the cutest lil piece of fluff ever! i wish nick would tell me bedtime stories...