Reviews for The Collector
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
A great story. Very good.
WhatWeDo chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I love when someone seems to have a grasp of a whole range of characters - and they're able to write them all well. I think you did that. Kudos to you!

I'm not sure if you rp (role play) - but it's very similar to writing fanfiction. It's just interactive, most of the time. I'm promoting a Buffyverse storyline (rpg) called What We Do.

If you'd be interested, please email me at . for a link.

We are really hoping to get a Wes, as we're bringing Fred back in. As of today, Spike, Lindsey, Doyle, Wood, Giles, Andrew, and Dawn are also all open.

We have been active since February '05, and all really enjoy the play. You can see testimonials on the main page, from members, to help you get an idea of what our group is like. Most of your questions can be answered on the site, but if you have any other questions, feel free to email me.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
This was an excellent story, well written and very original, that I enjoyed immensely. It's nice to see David Nabbitt back again. And each of the AI people had a nice large part. Very, very nice. I wouldn't mind another story along this line (or, being an Angel story, should I maybe say "in this vein?").
Eledhwen chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
A nice little story there!