Reviews for Safe
Great job!
bjq chapter 10 . 5/17
fabs
FlawlessxNightmare chapter 8 . 2/15
I'm so glad you updated! I was a little worried you gave up on this story.. Anyway, amazing chapter! I had to read through the whole story again though because last update was a long time ago but I'm really glad you're back. I love the dynamic between the characters and I can't wait to read more!

I hope you'll update soon.
scripturient3201 chapter 1 . 2/13
im loving this story and cant wait to see where she fits in as the story progresses! are you planning on writing every season or giving her a few adventures on her own?
Maya Poltergeist chapter 1 . 2/13
Wow! Great chapter! I really love your story! Please update soon!
grace-adalyn chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
Dude. This story is amazing. Kat should be a part of the show! I can literally see her being a part of the actual show. I wasn’t too fond of her relationship with the boys at first but now I can see the deep ness of their relationship coming out. Kats character is amazing. She’s so real and relatable...awesome job dude! Great characterization all around.
FlawlessxNightmare chapter 7 . 11/19/2017
aww I'm so glad that the friendship between Sam and Kat is slowly getting better. I loved this chapter as always :) Can't wait for the next one.
scripturient3201 chapter 7 . 11/17/2017
I love this story. She actually feels real. Not some overpowered, kickass, halfmonster. She actually feels like she should have been part of the show. wonderfully done.
FlawlessxNightmare chapter 6 . 11/13/2017
Enjoying this story so much! Please update soon :)
FlawlessxNightmare chapter 5 . 10/26/2017
I love this story! Kat's character is really likeable and I can't wait to read more and see where this story goes.

I hope you update soon!
MageVicky chapter 5 . 10/24/2017
Aw sweet chapter. Adorable chick flick moments there. With kat and Sam and kat and dean. I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2017
ooooook so I just read all 4 chapters in like one breath! I can't wait to read more.
I hope you'll update soon :)
Ronnie.H chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
Love this story so far, and loving Kat. Cant wait for the next chapter. I really hope you continue this until where we are at in season 13.
MageVicky chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
good chapter! i didn't really notice any big mistake, so don't worry.