Reviews for Morose
fireblazie chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
Gosh..but I just really, really loved that. It was sweet and poignant and you managed to stick some of that classic Icka humor in there, too. ) Good job!
sweet love chapter 3 . 11/4/2004
SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL ! SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL ! SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL ! SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL ! SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL ! SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL SEIQUEL !

Make a seiquel .
firstsilvery chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
I really don't know what to say... Your short stories are simply great... especially the newest story with Hakuba and Akako.
Mystic chapter 3 . 3/24/2003
I like how you ended this. I found the last little bit rather touching as the two discussed what they would do. Honesty is good. _
O'Ylia chapter 3 . 3/23/2003
Poor things. It hurts when someone u love turns u down...but I'm sure we all agree that Kaito and Aoko make the best pair. Hakuba was very much in character. A job well done!
O'Ylia chapter 2 . 3/18/2003
Ouch. Plain and simple: ouch. But I guess pretty much how Aoko would react instead of breaking into helpless tears like I would. and the last sentence: very Aoko. Well done and now I need to go get tissues...
OrchidAngel chapter 2 . 3/17/2003
Awesome story! I love all of your works! Only comment I have is I think you meant to use the word "epithet" not "epitaph"..._ Can't wait to read more of your writings!
Mystic chapter 2 . 3/17/2003
PLUNGERS? Gee, I can't quite imagine *that* tirade... I wonder what her father thought of that. This is very intriguing.
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Ah, Akako in a different light. Instead of leering suggestively, she helps. Kinda, I suppose. I did like the combined light of 2 flames part. Quite true altho the next sentence of hers brought everything to a screeching halt. "She may still betray you, farther down the road."

Poor, poor Kaito and Aoko. Well, keep up the writing! Although the angsty part hurts the heart a little (u know the 'twang!' the heartstrings make?) Okay, I'm rambling. Shutting up...
Bratty chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Wondeful fic _ short, and interesting. I love it.