Reviews for TMNT: Apocalypse Then
Amicitia Revenant chapter 5 . 3/17
I'm liking this story a lot. You've pulled together an intriguing assemblage of ideas and I'm curious to see where you're going with it. You'd benefit from a beta reader (as would we all), but you're definitely a powerful writer. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Nutella Swirl chapter 5 . 3/8
Hey! So glad you're back!
I love how much description you put in your writing. I can see what's happening :)
I felt so sad during Donnie's breakdown. Poor guy! :'( It was realistic, though!
And that cliffhanger you put in there... aww! Please continue soon! I need to know what happened!
Nutella Swirl chapter 4 . 12/10/2017
Oh my goodness... another wonderfully written chapter. So beautiful and sweet, yet heartbreaking. Good luck to Donnie - I know he's so stubborn he'll do it, most likely - and hopefully his goals will be met.
Great job! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Nutella Swirl chapter 3 . 10/8/2017
Sweet chapter! I liked the part with the binary code... and I liked Master Splinter's quote to trust your instincts unless they are wrong! This story is funny, but incredibly sweet and intriguing at the same time. Love it!
Nutella Swirl chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
I loved the conversation between Donnie and Mira. So sweet!
Oh no, the Kraang is back! D:
Great chapter. I love your writing style!
Nutella Swirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
This was so sad... :( Why Mikey? Though it makes sense, because he did seem more frail and elderly then his bros...
"I would like to see the sun one last time." That perfectly fits Mikey's personality. It's definitely one of my favorite lines in this chapter.
I love your writing style! Sad, but beautiful and sweet. Looking forward to an update!
Sonic155 chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Damn this was sad... Like really sad. And I thought the show's ending was a spear to the heart... No, you took that spear, threw it in the burning ashes, and stabbed me in the chest yourself with the feels...