Reviews for Wolves at the Dance
wiseguy123 chapter 3 . 9/14
Awesome story. I love your writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
Keep going I love stories that involve the parents more, this is a great background idea, I’ve always wondered about the family history myself.
Darkfire Galaxy chapter 3 . 10/9/2017
Okay... Wow. I didn't see that coming. I thought it was going to be a wild Wolfblood who Rhydian had known in the wild and had found him again. This was much better though. I love the way this went and I'm glad things worked out. Personally, I'd love to see what happened after this. Does Maddy confront Emma and tell her? Does Virginia go and see Emma to bury the last of her demons? The possibilities are almost endless and I'm so intrigued!
TomOkinawe chapter 3 . 10/9/2017
Dang, I never would've guessed that the mysterious wolfblood was a long lost grandparent.
It was a good story, I enjoyed it. I cannot wait till the next story you write. :)
bk00579 chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
All of your stories are great! You write so eloquently I'm exicited to see who the new wolfblood is... can't wait for the last installment, I hope you update soon
Darkfire Galaxy chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
Can't wait to read the final chapter. Hope you update soon.
Darkfire Galaxy chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
Okay, yeah. I totally agree there. Maddy and Rhydian should have danced together. That would have been so cute to see and now that you've brought it up I feel slightly robbed of that moment. That's why I can't wait to read all about it here.

I saw you'd posted this while I was making an attempt to work on Blood Red Sky. Whatever wiped the majority of that really did a number on it as it's green-lining me every time I use apostrophes now. Anyway, this first chapter was great and really got me excited to read the rest. I'm going to check out the second chapter now.
bookgirl18 chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
Who is that wolfblood that Rhydian wants Maddy to meet? I love all of your stories, so it should come as no surprise how much I like this one as well.
TomOkinawe chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
I think It might be bryn?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
This is a great start to the story! I can't wait till the second part (:
TomOkinawe chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
:) wolfblood is awesome. Just like your stories. When I read them I feel like it's an actual wolfblood episode.