Reviews for The Funeral
jacksperluvr chapter 13 . 5/13
I liked it.
The Boondocks Assassin chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
please update your killing me hear! come on man seriously!
IrisAyame chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
I love it! That's a nice and really tranquil story. Very touching.
Thanks for writing and sharing this story.
BloodRose101 chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
I cant recall if I've written to you about this subject before sorry, but PLEASE, PLEASE write a sequel I absolutely adore this fanfic. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! I think I found this back in 2009 and have been hoping that maybe you'd make a sequel. Just thought I drop a line tell you that I love it and think you're a talent, so thanks for sharing this great fic. I understand if there may never be a sequel, but you cant blame a girl for trying lol. If you have the time please drop me a line thanks.
XIII-Jinx-XIII chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Not bad. One comment about the whole Canada/Alaska thing though, northern Alberta is not (very) near Alaska and Logan would know that as he is Canadian. And you might want to go back and fix mistakes like the 'Mrs. Knight' mix up, too.
Mishelle20 chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
Great fic. I defiantely enjoyed reading it.
Inactive4444 chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
I realized that, although I have red this story multiple times, I haven't reviewed! *Bad Julia* anyway, it's fabulous! I'm so impressed, evey time I read it. Good job :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 13 . 8/14/2009
Thank you for writing the fic. xD I love how cuddly Rogan were. xD Good job! Congratulations in finishing the fic. :D
hatori-zukoos2 chapter 13 . 5/8/2009
I WANT A SEQUEL! PLEASE!I CANT WAIT!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 13 . 4/20/2009
Considering how long its been since you finished this fic I'm somehow doubting you'll be doing that sequel, it's alright, I liked this fic anyway. Though let me tell you I much prefer Storm with Nightcrawler, I liked how they were to each other in X-Men 2.

This was very nice, a good way to get some closure, even if I think you missed a few things, like maybe a conversation with David, maybe even Logan with either Rose or David, or even that awful aunt...

Anyway, good work, I really liked it.
gem1990 chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
Yeah! As much as Marie's mom is trying to be nice she is still kinda offish. I don't like her. But I LOVE the story!
gem1990 chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
LOL. I love how Jubilee and Kitty and Marie all interact. And Logan is just perfectly Logany, being protective and just plain him. GREAT JOB!
gem1990 chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
I love how Logan wouldn't leave her. Great chapter!
gem1990 chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
So far I am loving it!
waterlily85 chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
Cute story. You might want to read through it again or have a beta read through it. There are still a few mistakes sprinkled through it. One quick question; is Mrs. Knight Marie's mom? The differant last name is throwing me.