Reviews for Red and Green
Loveless150050 chapter 5 . 1/25
I love how this is in Severus's POV
hangwan000 chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
Okay first off Harry has blue eyes in the movies and green in the books so it's not that big of a mistake to make.

Second this story is amazing thank you so much.
MirrorsLie chapter 23 . 2/2/2014
I think I just died... Im not sire how to feel emotion anymore since you just exploded me with sadness,overwhelmed me with absolute joy. Played with my worries and just overall knocked me senseless. Best fanfic i have EVER read and i was begging for the end,not because it was boring, because i needed it,i needed to finish such a beautiful story. THANK YOU Suki 3 3
shadowsnarry chapter 23 . 1/4/2014
awesome loved it ,

loved it was very nice keep writing
MaMc123 chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
GREEN EYES! GREEN EYES DAMN IT HE HAS GREEN EYES!
TheAngelandtheDevil97 chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
Might be my favorite fanfiction yet! :)
alexandrea chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
harry's eyes are green my dear ... not blue.;... otherwise its fine.. :)
Ocha1708 chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
:) Sweet story, i like it
Bootsrcool chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
Ok. Now, before I go all-caps here, I want to say that the only reason I didn't review before was that I was busy reading the next chapter. With that said...
HOLY MERLIN'S BEARD THIS WAS AN AMAZING PIECE OF ART AND I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING/TYPING THIS FOR MY EYES TO EVENTUALLY LAND ON!
iafaS chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
What colour eyes does Harry have? It keeps switching from green to blue and back.
hi chapter 23 . 9/18/2012
absolutely love your story. so heartbreaking, and sweet. and such a lovely concluded end.
Alysha195 chapter 23 . 7/23/2012
Simply amazing!
Bethany Tola chapter 19 . 7/20/2012
Severus needs to know that cheating is cheating regardless of the intent behind it, whether it was to save Harry or not being with Malfoy would have been a betrayal of their relationship; he can be forgiven, to an extent, for not telling Harry of his liaisons with Malfoy so far but he will have to come clean about his actions/interactions if they are serious about being together.

I also think he was stupid to give in on expelling Draco, two can work the blackmail angle and Severus is protected by Dumbledore's endorsement. Especially if Severus told everybody that he was a spy from the beginning and only using Lucius for needed information, Dumbledore has lied about worse things so he would most likely agree with such a plan.

There is also the question of how would the world react if they knew that Malfoy, and through him Fudge, willingly did work for Voldemort? How would the 'pureblood' hold his head up in public if Narcissa knew about his affairs? She wouldn't take it lightly and image is first and foremost to a pureblood; she would make him pay, possibly by backing Snape.

You see now why I say that Severus is stupid, both for considering doing anything for Lucius and for not expelling Draco; I'm also equally sure that Severus has some information of Draco's actions at Hogwarts so he could easily let that out in public as well. There was no need for Severus even considering betraying Harry or to keep Draco there because if he (Draco) had gotten his way he would continue to do worse things knowing that Severus would always give in. Severus should also know that anything he tells Harry would most likely be accepted (from the past) but also that Harry's been used/abused by his own 'family' which means that any betrayal would likely break him.

That is why I think that Snape is pathetic, his actions would/could have been read as just toying with Harry for sex because when someone loves you they don't sleep with others for any reason and if you give in even once to a blackmailer they will continue to come back for more because they know that you are weak enough to fall to them again and again; you need to be strong enough to say no and accept the repercussions. Basically it means 'you choose that path, you must now walk it'.
Joey Zuba chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
You have enough graphic imagery in this chapter that you should raise you rating to M; an story should be rated on a basis of overall content, the chapter with the highest material is the rating for the story.
Jasmine Tate chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Harry's eyes aren't blue, they're green; I'm not sure how much you know about the characters but if you're unsure about a fact that you're going to use in a story you should try and research it before stating it. You should also consider going back and correcting that mistake in this or any other affected chapters.