Reviews for Red and Green
GigiLikesSnape chapter 1 . 6/25
BUT I STILL WANTED THOSE WHITE GOD DAMN CHESS PIECES XDDDDDD
Hija de Snape chapter 23 . 3/8
I'm crying I read it 10 times at least and it's wonderful every time. Thank you so much for writing this
Hija de Snape chapter 17 . 3/3
I fell in love with the fic really
Hija de Snape chapter 17 . 3/3
You write so well. The last part is incredible, you describe it in such a beautiful way... The fic is just amazing
Closer12 chapter 23 . 10/30/2016
I cant describe how I feel. This fanfic is just amazing. The dance scene when they first kissed, the first time everyrhing was kust so bueatifully described. I love it. There couldnt be a better one
Guest chapter 23 . 7/2/2016
I have no words. You broke my heart and stiched it tenderly back together. In less flowery description, this fic made me feel so deeply. I hurt when Snape hurt, and I cried when they were both alive and safe. Thank you so much for writing this. It was beautiful. It is beautiful.
Flakey42 chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
Green eyes for gods sake!
Flakey42 chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
I thought i'd let you remember that harry had green eyes.
Flakey42 chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
Awwwwww... :D :D :) :) :D :D :) :) :] :]
Guest chapter 23 . 1/29/2016
Yaayyy! *claps*

I really liked this! Good job.
HarryInMultiUniverses chapter 23 . 7/7/2015
I truly enjoyed this story and am shocked it doesn't have more reviews. Thank you for sharing.
Loveless150050 chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
I love how this is in Severus's POV
hangwan000 chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
Okay first off Harry has blue eyes in the movies and green in the books so it's not that big of a mistake to make.

Second this story is amazing thank you so much.
SynodicDivider chapter 23 . 2/2/2014
I think I just died... Im not sire how to feel emotion anymore since you just exploded me with sadness,overwhelmed me with absolute joy. Played with my worries and just overall knocked me senseless. Best fanfic i have EVER read and i was begging for the end,not because it was boring, because i needed it,i needed to finish such a beautiful story. THANK YOU Suki 3 3
shadowsnarry chapter 23 . 1/4/2014
awesome loved it ,

loved it was very nice keep writing