Reviews for Just a Flesh Wound
Novva chapter 6 . 9/6
I can't begin to describe how much I love every single one of your stories. I actually started watching The Musketeers so I could read your stories about itthat's how much I admire your work.
Every single aspect of every single story is perfect, be it grammar, writing, characterization, plot, feels, bromance, accuracy, everything and anything. I know I'm repeating myself, but I want you to know you are a gifted writer. Your stories are always so brilliant, you can just feel the intelligence behind each word.
Please, keep on writing. You're my favorite author on this website, and it'd be a somber day should you stop sharing those fics that make me cry, laugh and smile.
Thank you.
laureleaf chapter 6 . 3/20
I’m dying to know the story about the river and the cat! This is the second or third time you’ve mentioned it without explanation. Not fair :p
laureleaf chapter 5 . 3/20
“Athos won’t so much do anything as just look extremely put upon for having to sort out this whole mess.” So true! I literally LOL’d. Also “Nobody get dramatic or anything... just a flesh wound.”
Also you’re killing me with this delightful whomp without any context in a larger story!
laureleaf chapter 2 . 3/20
Hehe Aramis dead has more charm than Athos... so true and so funny! Love the sassy seamstress too.
laureleaf chapter 1 . 3/20
Love your descriptions of their postures. It shows so much about the situation and their characters!
theredwagon chapter 6 . 2/2/2018
Love the Aramis whump but mostly the comfort parts, really well done:)
WondersWomans chapter 1 . 1/9/2018
This is so amazing! I adore this story and Aramis, such a treasure!
DalamarF16 chapter 6 . 1/1/2018
I've just beangeread all of yout musketeers stories and I can't wait for more of your universe! And since you are such an amazing writer and you write about Clint... i think I will just dive into your avengers universe!
WriterchickRuby chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Do you have a story where they get to meet Aramis' dad? I'd like to read one!
SnidgetHex chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Oehhh I really like this young version with other musketeers!
elbcw chapter 6 . 10/10/2017
Stumbled across this after nosing through one of my readers 'favourites' list. Must have missed it when it came out.

Great fun. I love little snap shot stories. And the reactions are all spot on.

Thank you.
Ms.MaraJade chapter 6 . 10/3/2017
You had good usage of the reoccurring theme, and it was a nice tie-in that most of the chapters held the same “It’s just an annoyance,” statement throughout. I don’t know if you were going for humor, but there was a tiny smidgen of it sprinkled in to help keep everything just light enough to digest.

Good entry for the challenge!

Take care.
Ms. MaraJade
Alfheimchick chapter 6 . 10/2/2017
I enjoyed this story, thank you for sharing!
Aednat the Fourteenth chapter 6 . 10/2/2017
Mmmm... This whole thing certainly makes me want to read you long Aramis story!
GoGirl212 chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
This entire thing was tremendous fun! You have such a great insight into how they all click together and yet have developed other rich aspects to who they are individually. I'm getting a little squealy about your universe. . . !