Reviews for Dusk
Maruken chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
OH NO! Poor poor Ryou.
Kenny3 chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
Please continue! I love it!
bluchibizoo chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
update some time?will ya?
x Hearts chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Lee gwoi ho ho ah! Cantonese: This is very good!
Iori-chan-sempai chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
*goes back to the first chapter to check the pairings* Yes! *cough* Oh, I was just checking if you had Yami/Bakura. I love that couple too and my Yami/Bakura fic will be out today, it's called... er... um, Okay I don't really have name for it... maybe "Nameless" it sounds cool, right?

Oh yea... back to YOUR story, I thought in was neato _ Hey I just noticed something... YOU'RE OFF SCHEDULE ON BOTH OF YOUR STORIES! ARGHGH! AH!

*dies*

Email me, please _
firedraygon chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
Heheheh, cute! Will this become an incest B/R? Can it, please? I know, it IS a bit weird...on many different levels...

Please update soon!

firedraygon97
Iori-chan-sempai chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
More! I like! _ Good job! And I'm glad I guess right on that Yami was Satan! Good story! I expect you to finish writing the next chapter soon! I'll be waiting _
firedraygon chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Hahahah, Yami's the devil himself! Nice!

B/R, please? Or does that ruin the outcome of the fic? You weren't looking for a B/M, right? Aw.

Please update soon!
Kiirar chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Hey,

Anyone who says this sucks is honestly insane! ) You have a very nice opening, very colorful and imaginitive! I also *really* like the fact that you're being inventive with the vampire plot!

Please, update soon. I have to find out what . Satan wants! [hand over a cookie] Keep up the awesome work!

-Kiirar