Reviews for Irrevocable
So...Christian and Grace broke the law...for purely selfish reasons. Ana needs to file charges and a civil lawsuit against them both. Christian needs to go to jail and Grace needs her lice se revoked and jail time too. They are criminals..doesn't matter that they are rich..they broke the law and should be prosecuted as common criminals. Just because they have mo ey doesn't mean they will be good parents..look at Mia...spoiled and useless.
I hope Ana goes after both of them guns a blazing.
Rich people think they are above the law. Christian needs to be taught a lesson in humility.
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 30 . 1/28
Love ,love ,love this story.
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 19 . 1/28
why she just don't tell Ethan to fuck off . he clearly has something against Christian.
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 18 . 1/28
what is Ethan problem with Christian
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 13 . 1/28
carla needs to go to jail
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 1 . 1/27
wow Carla is such a disgusting bitch.
PleasingJenny chapter 29 . 12/30/2020
Encore such A Great read ! ! !
PleasingJenny chapter 28 . 12/30/2020
So so Good !
PleasingJenny chapter 10 . 12/29/2020
Yes what did ((((Carla)))) do and who helped her? Can we haging Carla !
PleasingJenny chapter 7 . 12/29/2020
Now that was A great chapter, five thumbs up !
PleasingJenny chapter 4 . 12/29/2020
Has it aquared to anyone did the scumbag Carla sell Ana's baby so eather she would not be home taking care of phoeby OR is Carla afraid of lossing her meal ticket ?
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 30 . 12/31/2020
Such a wonderful story Alner . It was nice to feel heart ack and sorrow as i was reading and it was very hard to put down . Please take time and hope you write a story half as good as this one ...
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 21 . 12/30/2020
So very Sad !
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 19 . 12/30/2020
I know I always say this , but this is so good
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 16 . 12/30/2020
Note to anyone who reads these chapters 15 and 16 do not do it trying to reading something before bed unless you are twisted . I cant go to bed i am jacked up . Its great writing but subject matter when you care about fiction story . Just shoot me now !
3,042 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »