Reviews for Irrevocable
Cheryle.Pow chapter 30 . 10/14/2023
Aww, loved this story and sorry it's come to an end. Thank you for writing and sharing with us
PreciousJuls chapter 15 . 8/24/2023
Omg. I have NEVER lived Kate as much as I do right now! I will forever remember her like this. *clapping hands*
ScarlettGator chapter 28 . 6/4/2023
I love the way you wrote, Are You My Mother" into the story and brought the family together- just beautiful. Not sure you keep up with this site anymore, but you we writing improved with each story and so far this is exceptional.
kreative84 chapter 30 . 3/20/2023
I just binge read your stories again and they are truly amazing you are soo talented. Wish you come back to delight us with more of your A&C world. Thank you for sharing this with us. I hope you come back.
Fifty Shades Girl chapter 28 . 11/24/2022
Had a wonderful time re-reading this great story. Absolutely love it!
sunseren chapter 30 . 5/14/2022
Thanks for sharing this beautiful story with us.
There were a lot of up and downs and finally a Happy End - Thanks God!
I found the last chapter really good!
Bye sunseren
50blushingroses chapter 30 . 5/3/2022
What happened to her VSFS? Would’ve loved to read how that went sad you skimmed it. Felt like you could’ve added more to this story and more conversations with other characters. Wish we read more of Ana’s job like I said but other than that this is a great story however someday would have to be my favorite one so far.
50blushingroses chapter 27 . 5/3/2022
I’ve just realized where’s the conversation with Mia ? Carrick and grace especially.
Knightstorm chapter 23 . 11/11/2021
Why does he always get forgiven for his shitty behavior by saying sorry and pushing his way into her life at his will? I’m not reading this anymore, he’s a shitty person and she’s an idiot for not giving herself time.
P.Self chapter 28 . 9/25/2021
Wow,she finally calls her mommy!
P.Self chapter 25 . 9/25/2021
Hope you are feeling much better!
P.Self chapter 11 . 9/25/2021
Story keeps you interested in what’s going to happen next, love it!
P.Self chapter 10 . 9/25/2021
My God my heart aches for Ana.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/9/2021
Definitely one of the best fanfics! ️ Thank you! Hope to hear more from you!
daddysprincess310 chapter 30 . 8/7/2021