Reviews for Irrevocable
Fifty Shades Girl chapter 28 . 11/24
Had a wonderful time re-reading this great story. Absolutely love it!
sunseren chapter 30 . 5/14
Thanks for sharing this beautiful story with us.
There were a lot of up and downs and finally a Happy End - Thanks God!
I found the last chapter really good!
Bye sunseren
50blushingroses chapter 30 . 5/3
What happened to her VSFS? Would’ve loved to read how that went sad you skimmed it. Felt like you could’ve added more to this story and more conversations with other characters. Wish we read more of Ana’s job like I said but other than that this is a great story however someday would have to be my favorite one so far.
50blushingroses chapter 27 . 5/3
I’ve just realized where’s the conversation with Mia ? Carrick and grace especially.
Knightstorm chapter 23 . 11/11/2021
Why does he always get forgiven for his shitty behavior by saying sorry and pushing his way into her life at his will? I’m not reading this anymore, he’s a shitty person and she’s an idiot for not giving herself time.
P.Self chapter 28 . 9/25/2021
Wow,she finally calls her mommy!
P.Self chapter 25 . 9/25/2021
Hope you are feeling much better!
P.Self chapter 11 . 9/25/2021
Story keeps you interested in what’s going to happen next, love it!
P.Self chapter 10 . 9/25/2021
My God my heart aches for Ana.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/9/2021
Definitely one of the best fanfics! ️ Thank you! Hope to hear more from you!
daddysprincess310 chapter 30 . 8/7/2021
Love
my-completeness chapter 17 . 7/30/2021
awww that made me cry for the second time!
my-completeness chapter 15 . 7/30/2021
I'm rereading this for a second time. god I love it!
thehopefuldandelion chapter 12 . 7/10/2021
my birthday is April 9th lmfao
Guest chapter 15 . 5/12/2021
So...Christian and Grace broke the law...for purely selfish reasons. Ana needs to file charges and a civil lawsuit against them both. Christian needs to go to jail and Grace needs her lice se revoked and jail time too. They are criminals..doesn't matter that they are rich..they broke the law and should be prosecuted as common criminals. Just because they have mo ey doesn't mean they will be good parents..look at Mia...spoiled and useless.
I hope Ana goes after both of them guns a blazing.
Rich people think they are above the law. Christian needs to be taught a lesson in humility.
3,056 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »