Reviews for Irrevocable
Kushka chapter 30 . 12/28/2019
Great story
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 22 . 9/11/2019
Fucking hell.

What the fuck even is this fic?
It is a fucking tragedy is what it is.
I would rename it "How to be an emotionally abusive manipulative asshole and still have a girlfriend. "

Because Mr. Grey here is literally an entitled frat bro playing at being cool and mysterious. Or whatever.

God I wish I never read this fic past the first chapter. That's 2 hours of my life I am never getting back.

I Cannot read this anymore. I am leaving.
Bye.
iftheheart chapter 30 . 8/14/2019
Read the story in one breath. Thank you for writing this! loved it
meeeeouch chapter 1 . 7/31/2019
This is such a fabulous story! Oh the several scences that had me actually sobbing(when Taylor, Elliott, Christian and Pheobe were in Ana's driveway, that one did me in for an hour!
I wanted to be like THE Ana when she takes the back of her hand and wipes her nose on it haahaa!...

Well I had to get the tissues and used about a half of a box!
This is such a great plot. I've never come across anything like this so cheers to you!

Ty
Julia
Chocolateflower chapter 30 . 6/28/2019
The pain that Ana must have suffered is not imaginable.
Your wriiting is great!
I loved this story !
Guest chapter 30 . 6/16/2019
A great story thank you for writing it look forward to your next stories
Linda Dockery chapter 30 . 5/24/2019
Oh my goodness I started this yesterday and just couldn't put it down. Oh my Lord what an amazing story one helluva rollercoaster ride. Love it but it's so sad in many ways and so happy in others. I hate the way Carla treated Ana oh my telling her that her baby was dead how could that bitch do that how could a mother do that but then Carla only cared about herself
Oh wow I felt the connection between Ana and Christian when they first met knew sparks were going to fly
Goodness the feelings between Ana Fee when they met was combustible that's one way to put it they only had eyes for each other Christian was amazed at the connection he felt between the 2 of them
The witch of a lawyer got what was coming to her but damn idiot Grey as usual listen to some other woman instead of hearing Ana out. That was dumb and stupid
I don't blame Ana at all for doing what she did cause Christian shouldn't have talked to her like he did damn he hurt her badly.
Ethan might be a lawyer and a childhood friend but he was a jerk to Ana and a dick to Christian but Christian didn't back down and neither did Ana
I know he wanted more with Ana but she fell in love with Christian
Princess Fee is adorable she loves with her little heart she adores Ana but was so confused bless her heart
Wow the phrases Elliot uses some are down right hilarious and some are very serious especially with Christian
Love the one where Fee ask about babies and Elliot being himself blurts out the baby knocks on mommy's tummy and the stork brings the baby ..lol..cute
Was hard to read where Phoebe found out that Ana was her real mom took pretty hard but once the truth came out she adjusted to it
So many emotions so much pain and sadness but all in all love the story there is more I could add but it all boils down to love
Thank you for sharing can't wait to read more of your stories
SMEADE chapter 29 . 4/20/2019
They eloped with only a few friends and Fee. Christian married the only woman he will ever love and Ana married the only man she will ever love. Ana is now Fee’s mother and Christian wife.
SMEADE chapter 28 . 4/20/2019
This was such an emotional chapter. Leave it up to Elliot to come up with that stock story. Fee asking Ana to be her mommy came from her only her and Christian is one happy man.
SMEADE chapter 27 . 4/20/2019
Kate tells Christian about why Ana was depressed loosing a child is devastating but she got help and immersed herself in work. Glad Kate and Christian are talking for both Ana and Elliot’s sake.
SMEADE chapter 26 . 4/20/2019
Love Elliot and his straight talk, just tells Christian he’s being a dick and you both have pasts so deal with it. Glad Ana took the time to think and realized she wants to be with Christian and told him don’t ever ignore me like that again.
SMEADE chapter 24 . 4/20/2019
Loved reading this chapter. They are a team working together to raise their daughter and they are communicating telling each other their sad stories.
SMEADE chapter 23 . 4/20/2019
Ana told Christian what happened to her when she was pregnant finally. He asked her if she loves him and she told yes she does and he’s happy that she will give him a second chance.
SMEADE chapter 22 . 4/20/2019
Christian had a plan took Fee with him to LA so she can see Ana. Ana couldn’t resist the feelings she has for him so they got together again doing what they do best loving each other.
2,979 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »