Reviews for Irrevocable
Lovely, just lovely
Koldys94 chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
Love this story!
sbarney724 chapter 30 . 5/24/2018
Oh my goodness...how I love your writing. What a beautiful story. I have just finished it and found myself crying, laughing and even nervous or angry at some points in the story. You are just an amazing writer - please never stop sharing your stories with us. Much love.
marigold123 chapter 30 . 5/23/2018
Oh! I was almost worried Storm was her half brother! Yikes. Thanks for the Epi and thanks for writing!
marigold123 chapter 29 . 5/23/2018
I enjoyed reading your story. Poor Ana and her effing mother! Ugh! I’m glad Fee found her Momma! Thank you for writing.
AnnaAsakura12 chapter 30 . 5/22/2018
wonderful story from the beginning to the end
Mr Greys Girl chapter 10 . 5/22/2018
Wow this is gut wrenching and wonderfully sweet at the same time. Thank god its completedmormi would absolutely be on pins and needles waiting for the next post. M
dazzleglo chapter 30 . 5/22/2018
OMG, that was wonderful the way you laid out Fee's growing up time. LOL Ana distracted him to get him to agree to not hurt Storm.
nhlekes chapter 30 . 5/20/2018
Wow great story I cried so much reading this you are a great writer I don't normally say this well done
dcschak12Yahoo.com chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
Thank you for writing it. Beautiful story.
Sgordon chapter 30 . 5/20/2018
Excellent story. Glad I came back to finish it. Even more glad that you did! Great pace, always something more to find out. Nice romance, just enough sex and a really fulfilling epilogue. Hope you write another. Thanks, Sheryl
A.Roy.S.Grey chapter 30 . 5/18/2018
Absolutely loved it.I really felt bad for F is a precious only Christian is her a person may not be have any blood relation with you but can love you more than your relatives.I really loved this for sharing it.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 30 . 5/18/2018
I was ROFLMAO with Christians tough that he really did F-K that baby out of her. Absolutely loved that Christian delivered Teddy right in their own bed.

Phoebe sure didn't take that Ana was her real mother to well, at first, but after Ana and Christian explained she was good as new, even better because now she had a real mother. Ana lying to Phoebe about her biological father is understandable since he didn't want her and pushed her down the stairs to boot.

Christian actually wound up liking Storm and helping him with his scholarship. That was so nice and generous of him to do.

If Carla was dead already that would have been the time to kill her. How dare she send a letter to Phoebe once she was 18 telling her who her real father was. What a horrible way to find out. At least every thing turned out well in the end and Phoebe has the family that she needs and loves her unconditionally.

FABULOUS story and your sense of humor was great! Thank you for sharing your talent. I so look forward to your next adventure.
my-completeness chapter 30 . 5/18/2018
Great ending! Thank you so much for writing this - can't wait to see what you do next!
nedbella chapter 30 . 5/18/2018
Wonderful ending to an amazing story. Loved every minute of it. Enjoy your rest, you've certainly earned it. Looking forward to your next story.
3,060 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »