Reviews for Poem
Remy chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
That was cool, I have to say, I enjoyed it oodles. I was reading your current reviews, and I have to make a correction to one though, (It's a character flaw) Tav, Buffy's first name IS Elizabeth, 'Buffy' was on her tombstone because that was what she went by. They would put 'Xander' on his tombstone even though his name is Alexander. Buffy is a nickname derived from Elizabeth (I'm not sure how, but I know a 'Buffy' who tells me so.) I'm afraid I can't help you with the B/S thing though, that just frightens me. Oh, yes and Cobra? DEFINATLY do a sequel.
Tav chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
It isn't too bad. But you really should have a beta reader or at least run spell check. You did have a few spelling mistakes, also some grammar and punctuation problems. For instance, "sees" never has an apostrophe like "see's." NEVER. Plus, Buffy's first name is NOT Elizabeth. It is Buffy. It was Elizabeth in the Buffy movie, but the movie is NOT canon. Buffy's gravestone after she died in The Gift had her first name as being Buffy, JW confirmed that this is correct, so forget the Elizabeth thing. Other than those areas, a cute little story. Though I still prefer B/S. :)
David chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Excellent quick fic! Please continue it!
Teri chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
I hope this helped you get over your writer's block. I could see Xander doing something like this.

I would love to know what happens next, but if not this really does make a good ending place. Leaves a lot to the imagination.

Although with Xander writing poetry, I could just imagine Spike giving him pointers on style and technique. Either way, nice work as always.
Creation Theory chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
I really liked it. if ya ask me you should probably continue it. i know i'd read it. No critisizms for me this time.