Reviews for Abaddon Born(e)
doraemax chapter 197 . 11/20/2020
militia, assault, battery...so lucky. lee should have left a parting mark that all three owe their very lives to vista.
doraemax chapter 195 . 11/20/2020
(sigh)...
i hate that i can't post meme of 'i see dead people' or 'dancing coffin bearer'...

...but this? this means war.
doraemax chapter 194 . 11/20/2020
wow... that's scary. and now they see what he's like when he truly decided he have no fucks to give. and not in an angry way...just, the apathetic way of the truly non-caring. almost sociopathic, even.
doraemax chapter 192 . 11/20/2020
wow... a people copier, power included. Mystique on crack. Though I think Mystique have it better...
doraemax chapter 185 . 11/20/2020
the previous scene...where the girl is planning murder...is that Tattletale?
doraemax chapter 183 . 11/20/2020
wow Emily... for that act alone she deserved to be healed.

and at the end there... do we have wanda maximoff mcu suddenly there? with all her wrong assumption and dangerous dangerous ambition.
doraemax chapter 173 . 11/20/2020
Hell yeah...finally. Herb as he should've from the beginning. The Yang to Lee''s Yin...or some shit. hahaha

And Amy... heh, finally couldn't justify her pacifism...not if she wanted more anyway. Though yeah, Her and Taylor are lost. Lost I say. Future Sister-Wives right there.
doraemax chapter 171 . 11/20/2020
I, for one have been bingeing almost non-stop for two days and have been greatly entertain. Uurgh, why why the complaints let to this... uurgh. (que facepalm).
right, i am going to skip this chapter till the actual end. ha

seriously...damn dude. what a story. thank you. at first, their dialogues kinda piss me off. but they were seriously funny and entertaining so I persevere... and the gold just kept coming. Though yeah, Herb is an asshole. The fact that he genuinely think the world of Lee, and doesn't purposely tries to sabotage Lee outside of that Dinah situation...is his only redeeming features. i really really hope we'll see a growth of his character too...as he learns that his screw ups are not okay...especially now that Lee is in a place of Command and cannot afford to be ambush by his own closest and supposedly strongest ally. The end, in this case does not justify the means. If he really intends to support Lee and be by his side, he got to learn to walk the talk, and not just when its convenient.
doraemax chapter 136 . 11/19/2020
no fuck its draining. missy died? and that fucker Kraouse killed Marissa?

uurgh, and now Simurgh is on its way? I get that this is worm...but can they even recover after this? huhuhu
doraemax chapter 93 . 11/18/2020
what the fuck Tattletale. All knows that phrase about assumption. And yet you follow it so far into your ass you're in trouble of becoming totally inside-out.
superpierce chapter 204 . 11/15/2020
that was so satisfying seeing th Simurgh fleeing like a startled cat.
Gamelord42 chapter 204 . 11/15/2020
Beautiful.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 204 . 11/15/2020
Why do i get the feeling Curtis didnt like Lee finding out he has been secretly helping out by delaying the worst replicants and decided Mick should help out. Without telling Mick first. LOL. Team Kill.
The-Anti-Akuma chapter 203 . 11/11/2020
Gah, Talking to Herb is just like pulling teeth. I'm really curious what exactly is up with him.

Also it was was like pulling teeth when he was being so super tolerant about Amy and Vicky. But i'm still enjoying this, Herb is just gah.
Mr Beaver Buttington chapter 203 . 11/11/2020
Hey it only took Lee two hundred and three chapters to figure it out.

*slowly claps*