Reviews for Abaddon Born(e)
TRoger7 chapter 210 . 12/28/2020
Take all the time you need, your the driving factor behind this amazing story. Sometimes repetitions just make things difficult mentally and you have to take a break. Also hope you had a good Christmas and a good New Years.
The130thunit chapter 210 . 12/27/2020
Pls post Draconian remnant on ff. I can’t figure out how to use qq. Pls.
The130thunit chapter 210 . 12/27/2020
U bich. It was about to pick up again. I hope you clear out all your other stuff.
Luv u
superpierce chapter 210 . 12/27/2020
great chapter. can definitely see Eidolon has a lot more issues after shouting match he had with Vejovis.
Gamelord42 chapter 210 . 12/27/2020
You're the best! Enjoy your well deserved 'break'! :D
Trivieum chapter 210 . 12/27/2020
Enjoy your break :). I've always been super impressed by your ability to pump out content so quickly! Everyone needs a break every once and a while, especially when it comes to creative things like writing! Looking forward to what you come up with in a few months' time.
tonyisthefool chapter 210 . 12/27/2020
T-5

Huh. Wonder what that could mean.

Also, hey, good on you for putting your foot down and just taking a break. I think we all get it - three straight years of writing is insane.
Trivieum chapter 209 . 12/21/2020
I don't like that possible foreshadowing at the end XD lol
Blacknblueblanket16 chapter 209 . 12/20/2020
Is Lee gonna have character development on his constant need for control and trust issues?
superpierce chapter 209 . 12/20/2020
wouldn't be surprised if the Butcher made it so when it seemed like they weren't going to be killed they made it so in the event something like that might happen one of their grubs would kill them.
ProfessorPedant chapter 208 . 12/18/2020
Just read through the whole story. I am enjoying it immensely. Easily my favorite of the CYOA genre. Looking forward to reading more.

Just because longer reviews are more fun to read that shorter I will share some of my preferences in the story. These are just things I like more or less, not saying anything is wrong or bad or that you should make any changes.

Likes lots – character interaction, comedy, most of the action. Nasty characters getting their comeuppance. “But that’s impossible! It doesn’t work that way!”
Like less – repeated explanations, too much angst/negative introspection, Lee goes self-righteous for the tenth time, Stupid Herb for the tenth time, in general repetition that is much more obvious when reading all at once than as a serial.

I am looking forward to reading more. Thanks for writing and sharing.
doraemax chapter 208 . 12/14/2020
hahaha... that old Tinker thinks he had saw it all? Welcome to Insanity. Hahahaha
Gamelord42 chapter 208 . 12/14/2020