Reviews for Abaddon Born(e)
DocSloth chapter 18 . 2/26/2018
Come on, don't hate on lawyers. Not all of them are didijicks.
slayst chapter 45 . 2/25/2018
Damn, that ending.
Anyway, thanks for this.
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/21/2018
Uni lee only leaves behind a is glee duplicate that turns to ash within a few seconds after he reappears they don't melt or explode unless he's using tinkertech ordinance they simply tune to ash and fall apart
MKaius chapter 6 . 2/20/2018
So he somehow ‘saw’ and copied the power of cricket but not Hookwolf? I understand wanting to keep from overpowering him, but this just seems arbitrary.
I’m enjoying this a lot the banter skill is hilarious, but man i hope the power copying will make sense couldn’t copy lung while watching his pyrokinesis yet aerokinesis is okay?
MKaius chapter 5 . 2/20/2018
Why are they trying to save Taylor from her trigger 3 months afterwards? I mean I’m reading this train wreck and it’s the only thing really bothering me.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/18/2018
You have the nasty habit of making me more and more excited for each new chapter.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/17/2018
Wonder how badly saying Missy's name will come back to bite him. It was incredibly stupid of him, and given he was yelling it in public he might have shredded her secret identity.
Separ chapter 43 . 2/17/2018
Very nicely done again!
Time for some PR-warfare on PHO?
slayst chapter 43 . 2/17/2018
Damn, that was intense.
Thank you for this, keep up the good work.
Separ chapter 42 . 2/14/2018
Fun all around, very nice chapter again!
Lotisman chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
Thank you for the chapter! Gotta say Lee is one of my favourite characters on this site. He is a geinus some ways but is also not one of those flat' garystu' type characters. Having him break down things and using his flaws to bring him to life is very well done
Guest chapter 41 . 2/11/2018
So much of what you said is so wrong it isn't even funny and the very very few things that were right were only partially so. It also came off as pretty sexist.
Star Iron chapter 41 . 2/11/2018
Aw. I never quite made the final connection between swarm based emotional dispersion to heavy medical sedation minus the feeling of fatigue. The latter can make someone completely unrecognizable and it makes much more sense for Taylor in canon to act the way she did, reducing everyone and everything to a pro or a con. She was literally a sociopath at the end but one who was always trying to do the right thing.

I liked this chapter. It was good for her character and even though we may not see Warlord Skitter in this story I find myself being quite okay with that.
dmitchell357 chapter 40 . 2/7/2018
Can't wait for more!
WRoosterdf chapter 10 . 2/5/2018
I'm suprised they didn't think of Charlotte.

The normie awesome human non-cape girl person.
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »