Reviews for Children of War
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 4 . 8/30/2022
I’d say that Humanity’s Second Cold War should have them develop weapons that would allow them to soundly beat one of the council races but not give them too much of an advantage if all three council races became involved
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2022
Mtherfucker. NO, UPDATE! PLS! Twas very good ;-;
0605074557 chapter 4 . 5/23/2022
This story is awesome! Aren't you gonna more chapters? You've have to make more chapters.
Wongjunkit chapter 4 . 2/28/2022
Abandoned?
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 1 . 1/12/2022
The timeline was beautiful. The SAA sounds like they’d have an easy time colonizing a water world
ThePhenakism chapter 4 . 1/10/2022
Awesome story!
Llerr Olivares chapter 4 . 10/31/2021
please update it's be so long
Ilireanwri chapter 4 . 7/23/2018
Hmm, this story is good. Are you still intending to continue it?
I would love if Humanity's second Cold War would drastically impact Technology to a point where it's rather different from what the Council's ever seen (to a point where they won't be simply able to steal and replicate it).
I hope you'll update again
Ilireanwri chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
Sooo, you killed the Rachni? I admit I'm a bit sad about this, because I like the Rachni (they are just so "alien" in the way the interpret everything as "songs* :)... that and from what is revealed in canon the Rachni-war was started on a misunderstanding as the Rachni as a Hiveminded species didn't understand that killing an expeditionsforce was far more offensive to other species than it was to them and after that it spiraled out of control). I like stories where the Rachni get their comeback, pwrtially because it's funny to see the Council go crazy about it, and because Rachni are interesting because they are so different from the other ME races.
SurplusTime chapter 3 . 4/5/2018
What happened to the first contact message from the humans? Why was it not used in planning?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2018
Any plans for an update soon?
BlitzkriegHOSS chapter 4 . 3/11/2018
A few errors here and there in the story, but it's still pretty nice. Hope it is still being worked on.
cerfh chapter 4 . 1/8/2018
really like the story and just binge read it, can't wait to see where you go with it!
bloodredmoon22 chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
Thanks for the chapter and the battle was great.
For the Cold War I would gess MAD was followed so humanity should have more weapons that just give a new definition to crimes against humanity or even nature it self. I would also not be spirited if they developed differ amintion for there ship main cannon like kinetic piercing rounds or ones that create a nuclear explosion on impact buy firing a slug that is infentaly close to critical mass and the impact would cause it to go critical that would most defnly cripple most ships
patiflops2 chapter 4 . 12/21/2017
Interesting start for this story, I have to admit and am interested to see where this story goes. Though I do have a question will this be a overpowered humanity or a more interesting 'realist' human race?