Reviews for A Dance All My Own
Lisa Cooper chapter 5 . 4/28
Very nicely done. Reading an old story completed helps one get the whole story in one or more quick shots. Good story that fixed a lot of injustices.
Teresa chapter 5 . 4/25
All I can say is wow this story is that good.
EdTheBeast chapter 5 . 4/26
A very good, must read story. It leaves you hanging, but it is only the fourth year and does not go into Horcruxes.
jules3677 chapter 5 . 4/20
Thoroughly enjoyed your story. Impressed that you created a Sirius who continued to suffer the after effects of his tortured incarceration. Appreciated how you crafted the Dumbledore character and the subtlety of his machinations. Thank you.
MozenrathLuvr chapter 2 . 4/12
Your Harry is a scrawny git! He’s the same height as me, and I’m a 41 year old lady! That is NOT right.
vyshali0534 chapter 5 . 4/4
Great story. Loved reading it. Can't wait for the sequel... When will the sequel be up?
Figggle chapter 2 . 3/22
Yeah had to give this up about half way through, paragraph after paragraph after goddamned paragraph of nothing but nutrition that barely deserves a mention.

I don't know if you're just padding the word count for whatever reason but that shit is beyond boring.
hdres chapter 3 . 2/12
Fabulous story. I have really enjoyed every word. It would be great to see a sequel but I understand if that doesn’t work for you. Thank you for sharing your story
hdres chapter 4 . 2/12
I really like all the details you are including in your story. All the info on diet and Harry’s training and particularly on the MMC is fascinating and really enjoyable. This is an entertaining and well written story. Thank you for sharing your ideas
GreenEyesAreAwesome chapter 5 . 1/22
I liked the story. Feels like it has potential for a sequel though
NWFairyGodmother chapter 5 . 1/17
wow! you have packed an INCREDIBLE story into these five chapters. I am so impressed it's hard to find the right words to express myself. I can only say thank you so very much for sharing your talent and hard work. it was an amazing ride!
p.s. the Trek reference was brilliant ... making the impossible possible by changing how it was written was sheer brilliance!
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 3 . 1/1
Whether fanfiction or Canon I've seen past Dumbledore's bullshit of a grandfather benevolent act. And quite frankly as see a sociopath with psychopathic tendencies. I'm not a mental health professional but I do have some cousins and some uncle's in the past that were. Peer review journal articles accredited authors. And of those relatives one of my cousins is retired or close to retirement. and one of my great uncle's died in a fire. And of what little I know of them if they ever read or had a chance to read would most likely would have some rather colorful language to say about Albus and the same would be for the movie version.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 1 . 1/1
Boy do I know what aching ribs are like after having Bruised and cracked/fractured ribs after being kicked by a brat in school who got suspended and boy were my parents pissed even one of my teachers was pissed when he found me injured and in pain. And biggest issue most of all was when it was learned his family were close family friends of my maternal grandmother's family. And that he was the nephew of P.T. Barnum.

And boy do I remember my sleep being disturbed while so was a kid and I was in a growth spurt at the time and I woke up screaming and boy was my dad pissed along with My paternal uncle my dad's middle older brother and they tore into The base commander for it they were playing revelry in the middle of the night to wake up a bunch of CBs and sailors for being shipped out that morning since we were living next to the naval base in Port Hueneme, California. And some time later that base commander walked into the Restraunt we were eating in and when I saw him I yelled and tor into him about what I was forced to feel and go threw no thanks to his stupidity and their were a few other families their it turned I wasn't the only kid that night who was going threw the same thing and started yelling and the adults didn't stop us as to get point across teamed up and beat up the jerk of a commander. in fact their were even some kids from base housing that were also pissed off. And let's just say their were a few officers that were also mad and let their kids have at the man. And he learned from it to never do that ever again and to Ship our troops at a reasonable hour from that point on or he was going to get a beating from a bunch of kids again should they be woken up again during a growth spurt. By being asleep we are unaware and more likely not to feel it.
Drakena chapter 4 . 12/25/2021
go Haiti !
Geovanni Luciano chapter 5 . 12/22/2021
This was an interesting story. An odd place to end it with a lot of uncertainty as to what actually follows, but it was an enjoyable read. Thanks!