Reviews for A Dance All My Own
winterstar77 chapter 5 . 12/4
I’m so devastated that you ended this story here. You built up on Dumbledore and how he was being screwed over by Harry yet you didn’t show the conclusion. This is my only criticism on an otherwise excellent piece. Thank you :)
Eh, sorry, YOU LYING LIAR OF LYING LIES, but this story is NOT complete. *world's largest raspberry*
I'm angry on Harry and Hedwig's behalf that familiars - owls! - aren't allowed. That's just wrong.
reader1writer1 chapter 2 . 11/13
I'm loving this-It's great! I don't know how I missed it.
Lurker chapter 5 . 11/11
I love this story! It is one of my all-time favorites! I hope your muse hasn't left you, and that you will consider writing a sequel. Your world-building is one of the best I've seen, and I'm interested in seeing the further adventures of Harry and Dobby at the MMC and further world building. Please keep writing!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 5 . 11/12
I loved your story. Thanks for sharing!
Hey there. It's been a while since you wrote that story, but I only stumbled across it earlier today and spent the whole evening devouring it.

It's an exciting tale of a Harry that wakes up and smells the roses as to his situation at Hogwarts and in Britain in general. Those are stories I tend to enjoy and if it can be done without bashing, all the better.

There's just one thing I'd like to mention: ever since I learned Harry would be leaving Hogwarts, I've been looking forward to read an alternate-school story. I'm disappointed we didn't get that here, because your detailed descriptions and characterization made it all but obvious where you were going with it. It would have been lovely to read a story about Harry in another original school *after* Voldemort has been dealt with. I don't think I've ever read or heard about a story with that condition before.

Shame for the missed opportunity, but what you did write and publish ended up being great entertainment. Thanks for sharing!
Evelanda chapter 5 . 11/4
thanks for taking the time to write this it's wonderful!
Corwyn chapter 5 . 10/28
This was a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 4 . 10/28
More please
Rebmul chapter 5 . 10/24
well the open ending is irritating but I enjoyed the story
This was a great story and i've just finished reading it for, i think, the third time. I still wish you had added a bit more and taken the story to his arrival on the boat, but I admit you sketched out what would happen after this paint in the story so I shouldn't be so greedy for more. LOVE your stories. Thank you so much for sharing them with us all.
Harry really made use of his time in Switzerland! Amazing detail. i'm in awe of your fertile mind and keen research skills!
Traveler301 chapter 5 . 10/11
This is a really good story, and is written very well. I really liked the way you moved the story along with no pointless fluff for word count. You should be very proud to say "I Wrote That!".
Thanks,