Reviews for A Dance All My Own
Lyria17 chapter 5 . 2/26
This story was great and I very much enjoyed it!Thank you very much for writing and sharing it with us.

I would love to see a sequel sometimes, if that’s in the cards for you, but this story is great as a stand-alone as well.
Nova chapter 1 . 1/22
This was beautiful; I loved it! I hope to see this Harry pop up in a sequel at some point but I understand if we don’t.
yrlastin chapter 5 . 1/3
MOOOOORRREEEE! Please!

Great story. Thanks!
Bobs-Me-Uncle chapter 5 . 12/10/2020
I really hope you write a sequel to this one.
GriffindorARMY chapter 5 . 11/30/2020
man..i so love this story..i wish there is sequel but it's ok if there isn't...
HadrianaBlack chapter 5 . 11/28/2020
I was wondering if you were planning on making a sequel for this. I really liked this and was hoping to see how his new schooling is and if Voldie get away or if the Department of Mysteries will figure out how to destroy him.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 11/20/2020
"I'll proscribe a potion ..." You do realize that to PROSCRIBE something is to forbid it? The word you need here is PRESCRIBE, which means to recommend or authorize as beneficial, especially a medicine by a doctor.
**************
What's your question, Hermione?"
"I wanted to know how it is that I always see you snacking in the halls."
"You act like it's all the time, it's only twice a day."
"Three times, you have food three times a day when no one else does. Twice in the hall once in the dorm and you've been going to bed early."

This seems a bit personal and intrusive, to me. If I were Harry, I think it might creep me out to know even a friend (especially one as nosy and as likely to "snitch" to Dumbledore as Hermione) is watching my personal habits that closely. I know it is Hermione, but ... she just bugs me sometimes.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
Hermione as a sister, stupidity is what it is. But coming from a moron and 100% gay it most be good. Gay story stupid writer shiti story. Moron
Gizele chapter 5 . 11/15/2020
Silverfawkes,

When are you going to start publishing the chapters of the continuation of
A Dance All My Own? I found the story very well written and I look forward to the parts where harry potter delves even further into the history of his ancestors and into magical and non-magical studies taking his education seriously.
I suggest that you be more verbose and creative when describing the moments when Harry is studying, absorbing in stages the content of magical and non-magical disciplines.
In addition, for the character's own development you could create some situations that make harry realize the importance of studying the Dark Arts theory.
I am totally in favor of Harry being disinterested in practicing the Dark Arts to the point of not doing the practical part of the black magic test. But not doing well in the theoretical part of the test because you have no interest in studying the theory is not good. Ignorance of a certain knowledge can again bite you in the ass.

Ass: Gizele
Email:
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
I love the name Sherman Peabody. Also, the fact that Harry is thinking with his head for a change. And getting all the mileage out of every spell is definitely right on-say if you hit someone with a jelly-legs on a moving stair, oops! I knew a singer once who had only six notes, but what she could do with those six notes! And yes, Hermione is a pain-but there could be something in that Transfiguration essay that could be helpful if only Harry paid attention.

If Harry mentioned something about the basilisk bits, I suspect Snape would be a lot nicer (let's be real, Goyle was in pretty bad shape during that encounter, too, and not just Hermione).

Yeah, Hermione should find out more about house elves first.

And I see this is going to be one of those Harry Potter is Always Right stories.
Gizele chapter 5 . 11/9/2020
Silverfawkes, quando você irá postar a continuação de A Dance All My Own?
LoveNCIS chapter 5 . 11/9/2020
Awesome hope it has a sequel
ReDish chapter 5 . 11/5/2020
This was a very enjoyable story. Thank you. It would be fun to read more of how this plays out.
love4HP chapter 5 . 11/3/2020
Good story. Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2020
Hoping you do a continuation of this story. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.