Reviews for Trying To Breathe
MJ chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
OMG! SO perfect! I really cried while reading this, that bit over the funeral was so touching, I could hardly read through my tears! Oh! You did a perfect job! Angst, thriller and a happy ending! I loved it!
ufc91 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Cute fic. I would have loved to see an extended version of this fic, where the reader could "see" more, but I did enjoy this story.
NightmareAhead chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hey! My name is Samantha and I was born March 29th, 1989! And I have a friend named Mercedes! Have you infiltrated my brain?

btw, LOVE the fic! It was so cute and it made me cry. lol
hondagirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This was amazing. The beg. had me sad but the ending totally brought a smile to my face. Thank you. :)
Lapinina chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I really enjoyed reading this, as I like the idea of second chances, but that's not why I'm dropping a line.

I was born on March 29th 1989, no lie. I just thought it was an extremely weird coincidence and thought it might give you a giggle.
relena cameric chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Aw I loved that. So sweet. There's nothing like second chances.
AndieR chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
What can I say?... thank you, it was beautiful... adding to favorites.
allienicole16 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
So sweet. I liked it tons. You're a great writer.
etFated chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I was going through and reading stories and I came across this one. I just wanted to say that was one of the best stories I have ever read! Great Job! I loved it!
winkingannie chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
How did I not know you wrote That 70s Show fanfic? I've been reading (stalking) your Rayne for over three months! Oh well...guess I'm a bit slow. Excellent story.
La-psycho chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Omg! That made me cry! That was so sweet! And what a coincidence I just watched "The Butterfly Effect" today which your story reminded me of!
ShaneHarper chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
You're one of my favorite authors for That 70's show fanfics...you're genius! I have you down under my list as a favorite writer...wow...loved all your stories..and I hope you keep writing more!
Kellie chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Wow...that was absolutely great! Keep up good job! Write more J/H fics! Oh, and by the way, when are you gonna be done with your J/H site? There are some pages that aren't working.
The Moon's Heart chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
That was so sad, I'm glad that it had a happy ending though.
Heattther chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
aw i love it! haha lol it made me cry at first, then i laughed and almost cried again ITS LIKE A FRGGIN ROLLORCOASTER OF EMOTIONS MAN lol oh well i wish this could happen for real but thats only wishing well at tleast its friday!