Reviews for It started at a Intersection
steelbone532 chapter 3 . 5/30
You misspelled winter’s name as wither lol
MageTGM chapter 2 . 5/25
You: Mage is that my fanfic?
Me: This is FILTH! FILTH!
*Whacks Etinaistay with their fanfic*
Make jaune a detective trying to bring the sdc and wf to justice
Bill Gopher chapter 1 . 5/14
I like the start, but I have one question; is it the Schnee Dust Co, the Schnee Drug Co or Schnee Medicine Co.?
steelbone532 chapter 1 . 5/13
This first chapter has potential. Looking forward to where it leads.
Things to point out, there are spelling mistakes here and there, and some sentences needs commas.
I recommend asking someone to proof read your chapters, it can help.
Desluk chapter 1 . 5/12
I am looking forward to the rewrite as this first chapter has me excited to see the rest.
Celestialfae chapter 1 . 2/24
By the way, love the story. and the name of the fic you mentioned is called "Blood and Ink" by ShowMeYourFury. Dont read if you are not a fan of unhappy endings or if you are not so interested in seeing main characters get maimed or killed. No spoilers.

This will be very interesting indeed. Keep it up.
Puf da majk drgn chapter 8 . 1/17
Pls Update soon. Can't wait to read your great work. Thcx.
THB4 chapter 8 . 11/19/2017
Finished reading the other chapters you have up. XD I wonder what Yang is up to. From Tai and Raven's part earlier I wonder if Yang and Ruby are sisters. Is Cinder in love with Ruby or is she the security Yang hired to watch Ruby or both.

I wonder who else is in love with Ruby. I kind of want want to see a Ruby child fitre dream for Yang and Cinder. If Yang and Ruby are blood related in this story then it would be a nightmare for Yang. For Cinder one of her underlings inturpt her dream making her mad. Keep up the good work can't wait to read more.
THB4 chapter 3 . 11/19/2017
I know this is only chapter 3 and I have 5 more chapters to catch up on. But I had to say this. Qrow is very sneaky about hiding the fact who Ruby's family is. Its almost he is setting up Blake amd Weiss for some fail. I wonder if that was Jaune who Ruby saved. I wonder what Yang would do if she found out Ruby was in a fight or that two girls are after her lil sis.
Kiotheboss2k chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
I love these dreams so much. They're the cutest pices of fluff EVER!
Nagaichi chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
Loved it!
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 7 . 11/18/2017
The A/N during the chapter when you mentioned it was a dream was incredibly bad. By doing that you are saying your readers are a bunch of idiots and can't figure things out for themselves. Rule of thumb for writers is that the readers are smarter than they are. You as a writer don't want to explain every little thing, the readers can figure things out without the need of the author telling them.

Nice little chapter.
Nagaichi chapter 7 . 11/17/2017
Still awesome!
Etinaistay chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Also its just a dream. Anything can happen in a dream.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »