Reviews for It started at a Intersection
Nagaichi chapter 4 . 10/11
The story makes me smile!
Nagaichi chapter 2 . 10/11
Ah it's awesome either way!
werewolfcerise101 chapter 1 . 10/11
Awesome work!
Fight for ruby!
Love your work.
RoboNips chapter 6 . 10/11
what I meant to put was they promised summer that they would protect ruby when she died
RoboNips chapter 1 . 10/11
I am going to say cinder and neo was adopted by summer and when she died they promised her that they will protect ruby
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 5 . 10/9
Fair enough with the BETA.

Nice chapter.
So I'm assuming yang isn't related to her then? That makes it more interesting knowing she's a rival. Can't wait for the next update
BMAN92 chapter 5 . 10/8
Hmmm so Ruby has slight amnesia, I wonder how that will play out. Does she remember her gun and fighting training? Is she like a sleeper agent?

Also did Raven leave Tai and then he got with Summer and when she died did Raven come back? I’m a little confused on that point.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 4 . 10/8
Ooh crush reversal for Jaune and Pyrrha nice.

Nice chapter.

You should try and find a BETA would really help this story.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 3 . 10/8
There were a lot of missing words in this chapter.
Yuhitsu chapter 4 . 10/6
Good old misunderstanding lol it’s always something to make a story even funnier and now both side will have to deal with awkwardness and yang when things clears up their dead either way XD
Tommy298 chapter 4 . 10/6
Still great chapter. I'm assuming you'll explain how the informant for both Blake and Weiss got ruby's familial status wrong in a future chapter?
BMAN92 chapter 4 . 10/6
Very well done chapter. Only suggestion is maybe not have Weiss and Blake do the exact same things at the Exact same time. Try a little diversity. Besides that I think your doing great. Cheers.
BMAN92 chapter 4 . 10/6
impactor chapter 4 . 10/6
can't wait for more chapters great job on the story