Reviews for The Simurgh's Son
ZDHoover chapter 32 . 4h
I can't even explain to you how much I've enjoyed reading this, it took me a couple hours and I'm so excited to see what else happens, I honestly haven't even read Worm I just so happened to read your Forever Mage trilogy and saw this in your Story Directory and decided to give it a chance, Well done!
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 32 . 8h
Well, the vague references to the Lord of Lights past are half the fun of this fic, so no complaining here.

The other half of the fun, obviously, is various girls dope-slapping Harry.
AresLaw chapter 32 . 6/18
da**it i want it to be Saturday already!
I want to see how it ends...I even re-read the fic and started hunting in the Worm wiki ;c
Mist of Rainbows chapter 6 . 6/18
Bullshit on Panacea... she fucking asks permission, it's a thing... You're insane if you think that her reputation is going to take a hit because she said someone had injuries in a closed meeting or that she'd flip out over someone asking about tutoring.

Can you add a disclaimer to chapter one that says you've changed the laws in Worm so people know to avoid it?
Mist of Rainbows chapter 5 . 6/18
Hmm... not seeing the point of the stupidly tragic backstory... or the fact that Harry isn't really Harry... or hey, let's go with the fact that they have to leverage people to sign NDAs for identities in worm... it's only the endbringer truce shit that made it problematic in canon. It was specifically mentioned as only a problem because of the truce... so no, a lot of the stuff doesn't make sense.

Also... level fucking 10 for the game? What are you basing the scale on? Why the hell is there only so many people that are level 10... it makes no sense that the scale would be that low in a massive multiplayer game...
bartjojo1 chapter 32 . 6/18
Love your writing this story has led me to read worm and I loved it, but who wrote the lord of the light as I want to read that next.
Also do you have any other books you would recommend?
Umbra NightFall chapter 32 . 6/17
So for starters, I've never read worm. Four people recommended I read this story, so I did. After finishing, I took a step back and read Worm. Your story is absolutely amazing.
A cliffhanger... bangs head against wall over and over. A gd cliffhanger
Drunkle Qrow chapter 32 . 6/17
Now the waiting...story is really good.
Drunkle Qrow chapter 30 . 6/17
So much awesome.
LastManStanding616 chapter 32 . 6/17
Taylors last line, now I'm immagining Levi being carried on the backs of lobsters and crabs
duskrider chapter 32 . 6/16
Rather interesting I wonder just how things will work out if and when Harry brings the Leviathan into the dimension and makes it killable.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 32 . 6/16
Bring all the end bringer into one dimension? As in all its actual mass?

This is going to end in tears. And probably make birth a twin Earth. What do astronomers call that, a binary planet?
TheSignOfDeath chapter 2 . 6/16
Excuse me? Does one Need to know worm? If one does need to know one will try to do so before reading your story!
One thanks you should you answer ;)
Wolfsbane93 chapter 32 . 6/16