Reviews for The Simurgh's Son
Jdl chapter 39 . 22h
Awesome new chapter, and creative use of magic while maintaining the worm universe, I'm checking the site daily just for your updates, thanks for such a great stoey
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 39 . 22h
Ah, the Age Line. One of the many potentially munchkin-able spells JKR invented, and then just kind of forgot about, leaving the fans to either come up with a reason it isn't ridiculously broken, or munchkin away.
ashrk95 chapter 39 . 8/16
This is an awesome fic so far! I totally got sucked in and read the whole thing in two days! I really like your writing style and I hope to see another chapter sometime soon. I feel like Dinas words have more meaning than is immediately obvious and I can't wait to see how it plays out!
Hayden Elrics chapter 39 . 8/16
More pls :3 :) thank you for the update
Death Lantern chapter 39 . 8/16
I will sleep happily if Alexandria and her lackies get fucked over like Taylor currently is and get tossed to the birdcage with their powers sealed.
Death Lantern chapter 37 . 8/16
This situation reminds me too much of Jesus and the romans. I hope Harry doesn't end up screwed like Jesus was.
Death Lantern chapter 36 . 8/16
No Harry, not only the universe or god, but also the writer are screwing your life.
MintMousse chapter 39 . 8/15
i really liked this! so much in fact i started reading worm, which i didnt know about before your storykeep it up, cant wait for more, cheers
thatonereader04 chapter 1 . 8/14
I read this whole thing today it's freaking amazing keep it up
RandomOTP chapter 1 . 8/14
it says that you've updated already, but it's only showing up to chapter 39? If this is just an odd glitch, that's fine. Take your time, deal with Real Life Stuff first, do what you need to. Just a confused fan
Kim Eeppinen chapter 39 . 8/14
It's breach, not breech. That has been bothering me for couple of chapters now but with this it reached nails on a blackboard level.

A great chapter. Mage can be suitably ruthless when needed and using age line like that is a stroke of genius. Some of his "do before thinking" idiocy seems to be gone for which I'm grateful as a reader.

I hope that Harry doesn't have to go through women's block in a similar manner he went through D block. Lustrum seems reasonable enough and I'm hoping she will spread the word. In any case I can see things improving in the Cage.
grovepjp chapter 39 . 8/14
Tx
Ok, I didn't even realize you were . You hadn't added any new stories in so long, and I totally missed the updates to this one. Glad you're still going strong. You've got skill. Keep on writing, and I'll keep on reading. And rereading. Seriously, dude. Keep up the good work. Also, excuse my rambling, since I haven't slept in like 36 hours.
Storm Warning chapter 39 . 8/13
Awesome story so far! Really intrigued to see where you go with it. I love the dynamics of the birdcage so far
WillItWork chapter 39 . 8/13
At this point they should rename Coven to ‘Fate's Bitches’, or maybe ‘Waifs Unite’, but I heart it either way. It's also fun whenever Harry gets his badass on — and I expect there will be plenty of chances for him to do that in the future, since Cauldron has been put pretty firmly into the card-carrying villain territory with Alexandria's cover-up.

I'm also looking forward to seeing a Leviosa'ed Harmonious Crane to find out martial arts doesn't work very well when floating in mid-air with no intertia or leverage.

Also what needs to happen very soon is for Canary to get another moment of awesome, because right now she's kinda looking like team mom.

We're through a dark time, and now there's to be another rise. Thanks for sharing!
2,304 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »