Reviews for The Simurgh's Son
Starfall Shadow chapter 35 . 8/30/2022
This story is the biggest piece of bullshit. Absolutely stupid decisions and forced plot contrivances.
Doombreed chapter 66 . 6/21/2022
Me lo leí todo de una tacada, muy entretenido y creo que has acertado en acabar donde lo hiciste.
absurdo29 chapter 66 . 6/10/2022
Thanks for this book. Thanks a lot for your dedication and your time. Nice to read you
Guest chapter 59 . 5/27/2022
A twevle step program to omnipotence *wink wink*?
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 29 . 5/25/2022
Prehensile breasts? That a TW I never expected to see, and can imagine a great deal of…. interesting things such a TW could produce if this was a more mature story.
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 25 . 5/25/2022
Lol this chapter was a delight “err, we surrender?” Indeed
hjcallipygian chapter 66 . 5/22/2022
I love how you combine your fanfics into each other and make these crazy combos. It's fun! This was a great story and I inhaled it over the course of a couple days (while working). The love Harry and Taylor share is beautiful.
ReadersAnon chapter 66 . 5/18/2022
I really enjoyed this. Maybe not the last few chapters as much, those felt like the story was over but you still had to resolve the Worm plot points. But as a whole, this was a really fun, well written fic. Thanks!
Joshua the Hand-Written chapter 36 . 5/17/2022
You inability to thrive in joy pisses me off immensely. Victory shouldn't be miserable, it's wish fulfillment, not everything is shit and shitter. *rage*
ReadersAnon chapter 2 . 5/17/2022
Bit of a tonal shift there, from that prologue to here. I mean, yeah, his life still sucks. But he seems to be more adapted? Numb? Not sure. Great way to explain the world, tho. I like how you used a movie to set the history of the Worm world.
vladtepes198627 chapter 66 . 5/14/2022
I love your stories and anyone who wants to do nothing but leave negative troll reviews can't read anything at all and keep their negativity themselves. Especially anyone who is anonymous or a guest reviewer. Your stories are great. Those people who are critical of other people can 1, try writing their own stories and see how good they are. 2, they can just accept that they are hypocrites or that you're just a better writer and person. I'm looking forward to more excellent writing take care and be safe and happy and the same to your family and friends.
zigmas chapter 9 . 4/4/2022
Rune is canonically called Tammi, lol.
Which is funny, because Tammi comes from Tamar(a), which is a Hebrew Biblical name.
Kinda LOL for a Nazi, ya know.
RandoMando47 chapter 66 . 3/31/2022
Good stuff fam. Each story on its own is fun. Together they’re even better. Keep up the good work.
madstack chapter 66 . 3/20/2022
If the ending wasn't pure garbage, this would have been a great story. Still is, I suppose, if you imagine the Conquest arc never happened and the story was dropped there.
RexCaldoran chapter 66 . 3/13/2022
you know the forever mage stories I always very depending on my mood while reading them (and yes I reread them once in a while) some times I love them, some times not so much.
But this one? I fu#k#ng love. great as a standalone and even greater as a more then worthy end for the Forever Mage.
5,142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »