Reviews for The Simurgh's Son
OrdealOfMc chapter 39 . 10/29/2021
Taylor to her fellow inmate: why cant you pity me for me being in an inascapable prizon.

fucking taylor.
OrdealOfMc chapter 34 . 10/28/2021
officer: shoots Taylor with a pistol at point blank range
Taylor, gets shot in a conveniently protected shoulder.

i hate when authors place their characters at impoosible to solve situatuations, and then use luck as equaliser between skill and competence.

also, fucking taylor.
OrdealOfMc chapter 34 . 10/28/2021
Harry, a mage of several thousand lives can be brought down by a team of wards and new wave.
Taylor: Hold my beer.
Also TaylorProcceeds to assasinate legend amd then evade tems of capes and contessa
OrdealOfMc chapter 27 . 10/28/2021
I just though of this, but it is suss as hell that Danny is safe from shit and other capes when a lot of people have reason to get to him.
OrdealOfMc chapter 27 . 10/28/2021
Harryembarasses an enemy that tried to kill him without actually harming her*
Taylor:"how could you, sexist pig"
also Taylor: abuses Harry psyhically without fear of reprisal because shes a girl abd hes a boy.
also Taylor: almost kills other capes
"ahaha, oops, hey Harry, please just magicaly repair the problems ive caused with my impulsive actions and the tactucs ive used without full information."

fucking Taylor.
OrdealOfMc chapter 25 . 10/28/2021
"Hey Taylor, theres a sick eleven yours old girl with withdraval syndroms, and were time mission to save her, so lets not get distracted"
"okay, oh look, rare spiders. lets stop for whatver long it takes to take them, because I REALLY need them, and theyre cool, and my first world problems are way more important."
fucking Taylor.
OrdealOfMc chapter 21 . 10/28/2021
they are my people- taylor said

well, guess whos going to get betrayed by "their people.
OrdealOfMc chapter 21 . 10/28/2021
as always, its taylor who invites trouble.
OrdealOfMc chapter 19 . 10/28/2021
So harry apologises to taylor for not managing to save her "friends" Grue and Regent, and taulor is like "okay, lets go back" wheres the apology for treting harry like comedy relief via Sakura-Naruto dinamic. what a bitch. worst of all, thats so similar to canon its not even funny. Dont get me wrong, I live Worm, I love Harry Potter series, and I live this book, but theres a reason I mainly read SI-OC worm fanfics, and not taylor alts.
OrdealOfMc chapter 14 . 10/28/2021
i REALLY REALLY hate Taylor now.
fucking cow.
OrdealOfMc chapter 14 . 10/28/2021
fucking taylor, harry saved her life from life threthening injuries, and shes like "youre at fault for me going to prison"
OrdealOfMc chapter 12 . 10/28/2021
ARRRGGHHHH! I hate worm fandom just for this uneeded rabdom Taylor mary-sue-ness, there is no logical explanation why harrys magic would interact with the silk from taylor in some contrived way. Acramantula were magical spiders, taht why their silk is so valued. Taylor uses simole spiders, their silk, whole valuable, should have no way to magically reactive.
OrdealOfMc chapter 1 . 10/28/2021
thats what i hate about fluffy's the destroyer of worlds stories. its always over complicated mess of severeral parrarel confilcts that results in fuck-all escalation(non-taylor) that makes canon looks simple.
libraryrockerr chapter 66 . 10/27/2021
So, Harry Potter and Harry Bailey and Lisa and Hermione and Luna and Taylor all have separate bodies? I think that was the ending. Better than Worm canon. XD

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!
libraryrockerr chapter 25 . 10/26/2021
I admire Dmitri's competence.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!
5,142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »