Reviews for The Simurgh's Son
Silverwingzz chapter 9 . 10/25/2021
What's the point of having powers if your not even gonna help yourself but instead continue to help a supervillain break the unwritten rules.
Silverwingzz chapter 4 . 10/25/2021
So far I don't understand this guy at all, he had a chance to escape but just went along with it and didnt say anything was wrong. So far this has been kinda boring to read because he comes across as a weird pervert and coward.
Hunz0 chapter 66 . 10/15/2021
One of the greatest OCs I've ever read. Holy Cow.
Aselo chapter 66 . 10/11/2021
I don't really like the harry potter ending even though it's been leading up to this lol.
Runequirk chapter 45 . 10/10/2021
It’s times like this that I remember that you secretly hate all of your readers, like seriously, what the fuck?!
Loulloko chapter 66 . 10/6/2021
The whole fic was pretty great, very anti climatic ending though.
RapidRotation chapter 66 . 10/6/2021
Not really a fan of the ending. Like, at all. The deus ex machina is almost enough to make it bearable.

Honestly though, it's actually *really* aggravating. Everything up to this point was phenomenal, even when I was questioning the decisions being made and the Paths you took the story down, I loved it all. Even when Coil took Lisa again and I felt my blood go cold, I *still* loved it for how it was able to make me react that way.

The ending... All I felt was disappointment. As someone who hasn't read the Forever Mage works, I have zero attachment to your rendition of Harry Potter as a character, and the same is true of his original wives. I just spent almost eight hours straight reading this from start to finish, and I can absolutely say that the characters you have here are far better than anything else I've seen you write. It is an *absolute shame* that you ended up taking this route. You had so much great in this story, and you threw it away for what? A last FM-call-back-ex-machina? I'd almost rather that you stopped at chapter sixty-four and left it for dead than how you did this.

Literally *the only thing* keeping this review from being more scathing is your "happy ending ex machina" ending, which still feels about as half-baked as the last two chapters were. God, it's like I'm reading Saving the Bay again; that was another absolutely wonderful fic, and is forever tarnished by how it ended.

Damn you. Damn you for being so good at what you do. Damn you for throwing it all away right at the end. And damn fanfiction dot net for not having *fucking italics* in the reviews!
BobtheBreaker chapter 13 . 9/15/2021
Harry's memories are so similar to the Avatar's past lives and love it
tpx1 chapter 66 . 8/31/2021
very nice story!
thank you for sharing!
DaDragon562 chapter 30 . 8/21/2021
Holy shit time for things to get litttt
Stratre chapter 66 . 8/21/2021
So…. Bailey is alive? Or dead? I’m confused here did god just resurrect them so both Harry’s won ?
Stratre chapter 37 . 8/20/2021
i feel like people are making the same stupid mistake over and over again why would they keep alienating him after he shows how powerful he is? they logically should either just kill him or do anything to get him on their side? but instead they kill his hero lock him up and torture his girlfriend and friend?
Sifo-Dyas chapter 66 . 8/9/2021
TRAIN WRECK.
Sifo-Dyas chapter 37 . 8/9/2021
It was good until it became a trainwreck
DARKLORDVADER chapter 13 . 7/31/2021