Reviews for The Simurgh's Son
Amortal chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Interesting, that's what I think this story will be. I look forward to more.
Particle Accelerator chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Awesome start to a new story! Looking forward to the ride!
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Interesting start to what promises to be a good story. I have read quite a number of Harry crossover stories, and most have been good. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
Inv1ctus6243 chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Excellent Story, finally a sequel to Lord of Light. Favorited!
drakonpie250 chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
This seems like a good plot.
goddragonking chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
Azzy chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Hmm, a Worm/HP crossover, interesting and rare. This also looks like a continuation of Lord of Light, maybe? Let's see how it goes. But, please, could you tone down the hamfisted harem elements? I know it's a thing for you but it's frankly kind of cringy and it's really unrealistic. And this is a new universe, there's no absolute reason for Harry's powers to work exactly the same way as before.
Sebine chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Hairy worm
intradasting
DublinChaos chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
So a new story and a new start. After getting over the end of the last one this Worm crossover will be a good change of pace. I wonder how Harry and his wizardry powers will affect the timeline, will Contessa be able to see Harrys path and will Myrdinn like having another wizard around? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Phoenix Invictus chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
This is an intriguing beginning. I hope you continue this.
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Interesting start on this fic.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Very good
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Great Start! You haven't explicitly stated that this continues your series, but this sure looks like a sequel to Lord of Light ... thought it's been a very long time so I don't remember much in the way of how that ended. Either way, so far so good.

I look forward to reading more of this. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
KrossPhelps chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
Just one question, what is "Worm?"
Knight of the Round Bagel chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
i have been waiting with bated breath for you to write a Worm fanfic, and boy did you deliver! I love this first chaptee, cant wait for more!
5,126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 327 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 .. Last Next »