Reviews for The Simurgh's Son
SageNemesis chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Is this another part of Forever Mage? Either way, looks great so far. I've been meaning to check out the Worm fandom, I guess I'll take the chance to do so now... :3
capctr chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Wow! Although I've had a "thing" for superheroes since I was a wee lad, they are usually such hyperbolic representations of humanity, that they are seldom represented in such a human way as what you just did with Legend...Sigh! Guess I have to go check out Worm now.
meja9201 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Awesome.

Honestly if I were to make a short list of HP authors I'd most like to see write a Worm fic, you'd be right at the top. Can't wait to read more.

So the forever mage enters the worm-verse... I've been trying to guess who you may have fill the roles of Harry's girls. Taylor seems a likely candidate (I mean it is Worm right) and I think she's much like Hermione - Both bullied, both smart, and both can be ruthless. Maybe Amy Dallon? Sveta? Parian? Glastig Uaine? (So many characters!) Looking forward to seeing how a Harry who is (apparently) going to be raised by Legend makes his way to Brockton Bay, if that's even where this is going. Looking very much forward to what you have planned.

Any comment on how far you plan to take this? S9? Gold Morning? etc.

Thanks so much!

P.S. That scene from The Forever Mage where Harry has to watch his loves executed always gets me. Chills man... chills. Such a gut punch.
red1997 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Good chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Cheers
Corrin
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
...Yeah, I have no clue. Still! HP/Worm, that's something I've only seen once before and that story seems to be dead, so there's that.

Hopefully I'll figure out what the hells that surreal space thing was about.
OSR fanatic chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
douglasmdees chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
He has come onto the worm fandom.. praise be.
FateBurn chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
great start, please continue soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Love the beginning so far, can't wait to see where you go with this!
Steve2 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Very interesting. The first thing I thought of your mage trilogy where Harry and the last Q were battling in Star Wars land. I thought one of the endings you had was Harry's face on the Wall and then somehow he ended up waking at the bottom of a hole that Superman had just gotten out of in Metropolis. That is what this story reminded me of as I read it.

Looking forward to reading more.
DocCBM chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Interesting
derillianstone chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
All of my yes. Two of my favorite fandoms, coming together? You have my attention, )
doraemax chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Brilliant! A brilliant beginning to this crossover. Wow. I have to ask though, MoD Harry? Or Ascended Harry?
NickNova chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
This definitely looks related to the Forever Mage series. Especially with the whispering little girl. Any way i'm glad to see another story coming from you! Thanks for posting.
idrinkstellaartois123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017