Reviews for The Simurgh's Son
Worked
ironhair chapter 7 . 4/1/2023
Wow. 2nd / 3rd read.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 2 . 3/25/2023
The stupid name change to the last name Bailey?
Missing eight years of his life?
Why is he being so passive about being sold to Coil? Very Beta MC.

This story is just not for me.
Yog-sothsoth chapter 60 . 1/8/2023
God. Damn. It. It's a "Everyone is a returnee" all over again. The thing that made me hate harems. Why? Why? WhywhywhywhywhyWHY would you do that? Everything was perfect. 6 chapters till the end. And then... this.

I loved it your story. It's really well done. Romance was cool too. But I physically cannot read harems, even if they barely even a harems, even if it only 2 girls, even if they are really well done. No three-way-relationships for me. Sorry. I can't believe it. I'm dropping literaly before final arc. Haven't been so disappointed for around 4 years. I think.

Goodbye. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Ramax Viscurio chapter 10 . 1/7/2023
I don't know what it is, but I can't follow what you are writing. It's like watching a movie where every second scene is skipped.
As such, I can't tell what this is supposed to be and I won't continue reading any longer.
god eater chapter 66 . 11/22/2022
that was really one of your worst endings bro i dont know how do it but im sensing a pattern here lmfaoo at least quintessence was great
god eater chapter 65 . 11/22/2022
god thats just bullshit. taylor suffered tons and she just needs to accept that harry bailey was gone? that s just unfair
god eater chapter 64 . 11/22/2022
BULLSHIT PLEASE. why are you ruining a happy monogamous relationship for a single power jsut to kill god. just make a ritual and be doen with it, they were happy alreadyyy
god eater chapter 42 . 11/21/2022
well at least he's monogamous. and i think skitter and he are perfect for each other
god eater chapter 37 . 11/21/2022
good lord the escalation is both delicious and horrible for all fronts cant believe alexandria killed those innocents
god eater chapter 17 . 11/21/2022
harry's thing with innuendos really takes the edge off the dark things in the fic. it's still pretty sad but you know, you can stil laugh at life and his shenanigans
tfuinsah chapter 14 . 10/22/2022
I hate that Harry is always fucking stupid in these stories. He's always next to useless in fights, makes stupid decisions or is a straight up idiot. At most 1/10 stories have a Harry that actually acts like someone with a brain instead of a toddler with luck and plot armor as powers.
Draco0905 chapter 66 . 9/23/2022
this was. . . . different? you make reference to other stories. sometimes with chapter long flash backs to some incredibly weird crap like potter casting spells while wearing super power armor. you mention things like klingon and Q in tge same breath as magical powers that they wield. maybe if i had read the other stories it would make more sence. but honestly, as far as i can tell, if you took all the star trek stuff out completely, it would be far more believable. and who is this amanda rogers woman? she doesn't even sound like a star trek character. and why did she become god? i think the star trek crap just makes it confusing.
INFUSCATE chapter 66 . 9/17/2022
This story was really fucking good. Amazing actually, a shame it couldn't stick the ending in a way that satisfied me, but most proper books have bad endings, nevermind fanfics. I only wish the Simurgh actually had a role in the fic beyond the start... It makes the title kinda pointless.
Ok234567890 chapter 66 . 9/16/2022
Well that was anti climatic
Really expected an epilogue