Reviews for The Alternate Universe Series: All For Her
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
You should deffinately wrote stories like this!
Edward Hyde chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I like your FF. It's a well writing-style and I like how you write chauvelin.

Please continue that story.

Best regards

Edward Hyde
Dame Grise chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I'd say go for it! This was really funny. I adore the musical, all 3-4 versions of it.
Lady Bedivere chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Lovely...simply lovely. The Percy/Margot/Chuchu triangle is one of my favorites, and this most certainly does it justice.
Wenham-Wonderer chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
I don't know why , but Chauvelin is one of my fave characters in the musical . My friend AJ played him in our school preformance and let's just say oo'lala...was he perfect for the role. His hair was already black and a bit long ( until he cut it) , and when he sang " Madam Guillotine" I got the creeps, it was so scary. I could totally see Chauvelin in him. *wink,wink*
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
That is totally awsome! I love it! I especially love the posessive Percy at the end. Very cool.
Jewelkat chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Yes! Please! Write more! **Sobs desolately** There are far too few pimpernel fans anymore!
Marguerite St. Just chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
That was really good! Keep up the good work!
balurinagirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
I figured I'd leave another review because my last one was sorta detached.

How can I find words for this? I live and breathe the Scarlet Pimpernel, which is probably unhealthy.

The emotion in this story is so strong, there's little fault. The only thing that weirded me out was Grappin. If Percy was pretending to be 'the Belgian', would he ask those personal questions that could make Chauve suspicious? Just a thought.

But otherwise, beautifully done!

Bal chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
I love Pimpernelfic. :)

Any Pimpernelfic. :)

I'm just so happy.

Samantha Ann too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Oh goodness, you should definitely write a series. I've been looking for Pimpernel fics...

My high school did a production of this musical over the weekend, and ever since I've read the book, bought the soundtrack and made myself a copy of my school's version. I love reading about it. More!
Midasgirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Oh! Oh oh oh oh! *cries hysterically* Poor Chau Chau! Oh, my God, I love this so much! Now you have to write a full-length one - although I won't insist upon C/M romance ... it can be P/M if you really want ;) I never realised you were so good at Pimpernel fic! I love the idea that he became an agent just for Margeurite - that's so romantic and beautiful! Now I suppose I just have to sit and pray that your muse bites ... just preferably not in the same place Doug's does ;)
Estella Havisham chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Hey, that was really good! I like to see SP fanfiction... do write more!
Eunike chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Nice story :) I liked it very much.

Got more SP fics? Post 'em here! This place needs desperately more Scarlet Pimpernel fiction! (I'm in "progress" ((Ok, I haven't even started.)) of writing one) :)