Reviews for Reading The Books (MostOriginalNameEver)
Cady-Marionette chapter 1 . 3/15
I'm guessing this is up for adoption then…?
Sarah chapter 2 . 10/29/2017
Please hurry!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2017
Hey, I'm really sorry to hear about you going through a rough time in your life, I just read this and it was really good I'm praying for you that things will get better, and remember God is always there for you and even tho you may not realize it there always someone who's willing to listen when you wanna talk or just cry, so remember itll get better I'm praying for you and don't stress to much bc in the end everything will turn out ok, 3
SingingWolf18 chapter 2 . 10/24/2017
Don't worry about it! I hope you get better soon! Awesome story, so I hope you can countinue. Focus on getting better for now!
MewNeko22 chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
Well so far this is different from the ones that I've read already so it's being saved
hey123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
J really like this story so far! GreT job with the looooooooong titles!. I have an idea. Instead of reading the WHOOOLE books. Just read summaries of them. It will go a lot smoother!
Dragonboy2604 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Very promising. Good luck
The Patil Twins chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
PLS UPDATE!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!
UPDATE, I BEG YOU PLS
poseidonsuunderpants chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Okay i just read it and THİS AAS THE BEST SO FAR! And almost all the time i was smiling and holding back a laugh. Thats how you know you have done somsthing good my friend
poseidonsuunderpants chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
İ just looked at the title and added it to my favorites list...
Death Fury chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Great job!

One thing, I hope you reveal Percy's past, a darker past than what the books show. A more detailed life behind the closed door of Percy.

Maybe even a few twists to the plot of the book!
Ester Shadow chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
cooool cant wait for more
MoonShadowPup chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
I hope you continue this, people usually don't continue these and this is really good. If you need a beta or anything, I'm up XD.
That Weirdo Writer chapter 1 . 9/30/2017