Reviews for Unbreakable
I really liked this. Well done!
Cat chapter 1 . 9/30
That was so angsty! I liked Fleamont Evans being the pseudonym they use to avoid unwanted attention!
zedille chapter 1 . 10/2
As I was reading this, I was really getting a sense of parallels to the night of Lily's death, especially with the general atmosphere of the first scene, and /particularly/ with the alias that they chose at St Mungo's. I'm very glad that the night turned out differently though :)
Sabrina Granger-Weasley chapter 1 . 10/1
Hello!
Uni has been crazy busy and it's been too long since I've read your (undoubtedly) good works, but this was such a sweet and wonderful piece to read!
I felt the tension and stress of not knowing what had happened to Harry, and the humour at the end was a good relief.
Ginny's strength and fear together were so well written, and I love that her vulnerability does not make her weak :)
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 10/1
Poor Ginny! No one telling her what Harry fell off of was a nice touch, and unfortunately I have to say “Auror-shaped jigsaw puzzle” is an accurate description :(
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 10/1
Auror-shaped jigsaw puzzle... I like that! Nice chuckle first thing in the morning, almost as good as a nice, hot cup of tea. ;D
Swooping Evil chapter 1 . 10/1
Haha! Love the last line! :)
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 9/30
Very nice! I love the way Ginny handled everything. Ron and Hermione were well done as well even in their short parts. Love the last line.
Aliragal chapter 1 . 9/30
You have to imagine that something along these lines happens. Harry is the type of person that puts the safety of others over his own constantly. However, it has to be incredibly difficult for those around him. Ginny especially, coming to a full realization that he is just a person that can be hurt like everyone else. Once again you've written a brilliant piece of fiction, and you have a knack for writing these characters that is hard to find in Fan Fiction. Stupendous work as always!